So Customs Took My Order

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

It was packaged and labeled as something else that was non-toxic ect. so I have no idea why they wouldnt have thought it was vials of what it was labeled as. My letter didn’t say other than don’t buy anabolic steroids from outside of the us.

The funny thing is they made it sound like I should buy them in the US instead lol. It was just a dumb form letter.

Labeled as a “non-toxic etc.” injectable in a vial? If I were customs I would be suspicious about anything in a vial, regardless of label. Besides, most every injectable that can be bought without a prescription is water-based and it typically a vitamin or mineral. But I don’t know all the details and I’ll leave that to you and your source.

I do know that there is a new law in the US last year that made buying prescription drugs from overseas companies illegal.

It was because the US companies were losing too many profits, though I think they threw something else in there like safety or whatever so they wouldn’t look so greedy. Even if you have a prescription you either can’t order prescription drugs at all or for more than a 30 day period, I don’t remember exactly.[/quote]

Haha lovely so we have capitalism but only if it benefits US companies eh? Lol man maybe I should just date a nurse or Dr and get her to sneak me into the hospital!

while trying not to look like an idiot (or hijack the thread), I recently heard of a domestic source. I PM’d one member if hopes of finding out if it’s a worth while source…but don’t know any of you guys very well and thats probably why I didn’t get a reply.

anyway if someone “in the know” wouldn’t mind letting me know if they have heard of this (online) company I would appreciate it.
reply and i’ll PM back.

Lost- I wouldnt trust any domestic online company.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Lost- I wouldnt trust any domestic online company.[/quote]

A lot of companies, domestic or international, have webpages. I agree that most domestic sources don’t advertise much, but I do know of a few. I’d be wary.

CrewPierce wrote:
Lost- I wouldnt trust any domestic online company.

A lot of companies, domestic or international, have webpages. I agree that most domestic sources don’t advertise much, but I do know of a few. I’d be wary.[/quote]

Hmm I guess I should have edited my message to exclude the research chem companies. Clearly they work well!

Sorry, Crew that sucks! I feel for you Dude!One thing I have done in the past is use the address from a vacant house in my sub with a different name and just pick it up from there after being shipped. In this case, since it was seized it wouldn’t have mattered. But if you need to order again before you move and are a little anxious after this “form letter” you received…might be an option for you. FYI-it is illegal to open someone else’s mailbox, then again so is AAS!

the only guy on the roids i know personally gets it from a docter who hes buddies with. That a-hole gets anything he wants. lol. Anavar, test, hgh, post-cycle stuff. Mabe i should change my major? lol.

My bank gave me my money back, but my order says it’s in route. scratches head

Lol let me know if you change your major!

[quote]bealedozer wrote:
the only guy on the roids i know personally gets it from a docter who hes buddies with. That a-hole gets anything he wants. lol. Anavar, test, hgh, post-cycle stuff. Mabe i should change my major? lol. [/quote]

lucky mfer

my roomate is trying to be a pharmacists so I’ve been informing him about how gear isn’t as bad as they say it is…hopefully he can help me out in a few years

[quote]ZYL281 wrote:
bealedozer wrote:
the only guy on the roids i know personally gets it from a docter who hes buddies with. That a-hole gets anything he wants. lol. Anavar, test, hgh, post-cycle stuff. Mabe i should change my major? lol.

lucky mfer

my roomate is trying to be a pharmacists so I’ve been informing him about how gear isn’t as bad as they say it is…hopefully he can help me out in a few years[/quote]

Hmmm. One of my best friends is going to become a pharmacist. Hopefully he can help me out as well. Im tired of the worry that comes with ordering my gear from overseas.

Just out of curiosity, but how long after you expected your gear to be there did you receive the letter from customs? I think one of my recent packages was seized as well…

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, but how long after you expected your gear to be there did you receive the letter from customs? I think one of my recent packages was seized as well…[/quote]

I had a letter sent to me within a couple days of it being seized. I’d imagine the turnaround on seizure letters is quick, but that it may take quite some time for the package to get to them to check. It’s taken four to six weeks for some of my packages to arrive, so I’d imagine if customs were to intercept them it would seem like it took them a while to send out a letter.

Side note: pharmacists likely won’t be able to get you much of anything. You’d be better off knowing a doctor who would prescribe you something or “borrow” office samples or supplies.

Side note: pharmacists likely won’t be able to get you much of anything. You’d be better off knowing a doctor who would prescribe you something or “borrow” office samples or supplies.[/quote]

really? dang it. guess I gotta find another source then.

Just thought if its from a pharmasist that I know then its defenitly legit stuff.

Well my orders typically take around 10 days. It has now been over 3 weeks so I really have no clue what is going on. Anyone care to enlighten me?

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Well my orders typically take around 10 days. It has now been over 3 weeks so I really have no clue what is going on. Anyone care to enlighten me?[/quote]

My letter was dated Sep 5th (when they took it) so see when I posted and thats my time frame.

You could have been scammed as well though.

i’ll never forget my first seizure

[quote]RomeoSlam wrote:
i’ll never forget my first seizure[/quote]

So, you guys who have had goods seized, what did you do to obtain after that? You keep sending it to different friends’ houses until as they get seized? Send it to your place again? Just give up?

You people are all crazy! Just buy domestic and stop worrying about this stuff.

trying to find one, a decent one