So Bismark is Quite a Chain Yanker

I always assumed he worked for the website to keep the forum moving with his illogical contrarian posts.

Otherwise threads would be something like

“obummer sucks at his job, and shrillary would be even worse”

• i agree
    – x2
    — x3
    ---- x4

So, when a person cuts and pastes from a website and attempts to pass the words off as their own, that is an act of deceit, correct?

Bismark, you’re a good poster (the fact that we disagree on a number of things is irrelevant to my assessment), and I hope you haven’t plagiarized. But regardless, the last person you owe an explanation to is the discredited Zeb.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
So, when a person cuts and pastes from a website and attempts to pass the words off as their own, that is an act of deceit, correct?

Bismark, you’re a good poster (the fact that we disagree on a number of things is irrelevant to my assessment), and I hope you haven’t plagiarized. But regardless, the last person you owe an explanation to is the discredited Zeb.

[/quote]

Boo hoo sniff sniff you ran away from our line by line debate and now you have all that pent up frustration now TB.

It’s okay I understand…trying to defend Obama on almost any level can be a very frustrating event.

Would you like to go back to our debate now, or are you just going to run around the site trying to cheap shot me when you can?

Dang and you used to be so honorable…

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

Boo hoo sniff sniff you ran away from our line by line debate and now you have all that pent up frustration now TB.

It’s okay I understand…trying to defend Obama on almost any level can be a very frustrating event.

Would you like to go back to our debate now, or are you just going to run around the site trying to cheap shot me when you can?

[/quote]

Calling posters out on dishonest and fraudulent posting is what this thread is about, and such behavior deserves to be called out. Doing so is the honorable thing to do.

Of course you know that, since you got called out precisely for the same issue being raised here. And I get it - you’ve been embarrassed. Had to happen.

We’ll wait to see what Bismark says. He deserves a chance to explain himself. But you don’t have any ground on which to lecture Bismark on honest posting, and your post above was amusing for that reason.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Calling posters out on dishonest and fraudulent posting is what this thread is about, and such behavior deserves to be called out. Doing so is the honorable thing to do.

Of course you know that, since you got called out precisely for the same issue being raised here. And I get it - you’ve been embarrassed. Had to happen.

We’ll wait to see what Bismark says. He deserves a chance to explain himself. But you don’t have any ground on which to lecture Bismark on honest posting, and your post above was amusing for that reason.

[/quote]

More nonsense from mister Reboot…

Actually someone should call you out on your various techniques for dodging debates when you are LOSING.

All anyone has to do is go over to the Hilary vs Carson thread. Then move to the final line by line post from me to you Which was on 11-12-15 at 10:30. The one that you had no answers for so you decided to skip it. In that post you are basically lying, dodging the truth and generally making stuff up as you go along. All very dishonorable traits and I pointed out where you were wrong repeatedly!

So how did you respond? You decided to restart the argument by ignoring our line by line debate, hence your new name “Mister Reboot”. But I didn’t bite I called you out on that.

Then you jumped to the excuse that I only used half a quote from Obama which was quoted on a web site. I never fact checked and apologized for erring. But as I described above long before that you raised your little skirt and started running south.

One more fine point that debate of ours was about several different things including Obama. But you just kept running. Come on TB let’s go over and finish it. You remind me of a 10 year old boy trying to get out of a fight “my bus is coming” “Um these are my new pants I can’t get them dirty”

LOL

If I recall you took that thread off topic the same way you are taking this one. Nothing is as important as getting back at me somehow huh pal? You just can’t stand to lose. So, go ahead wreck another thread.

Good job Mister Reboot.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I’m getting tired of jousting verbally. We need to start settling this kinda stuff the ol’ fashioned way with knife fights or sumthin.

[/quote]

Bismark, you’re a good poster (the fact that we disagree on a number of things is irrelevant to my assessment),
[/quote]

This lol.

Damn, what happened?

This is a politics board, we’re supposed to be able to get butthurt and hurtbutt around here.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I’m getting tired of jousting verbally. We need to start settling this kinda stuff the ol’ fashioned way with knife fights or sumthin.

[/quote]

I agree, it’d be more fun. But Zeb would be like the Black Knight from Monty Python - armless, legless, gushing blood, and shrieking “tis only a flesh wound!” hoping someone will believe him.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually someone should call you out on your various techniques for dodging debates when you are LOSING.

All anyone has to do is go over to the Hilary vs Carson thread. Then move to the final line by line post from me to you Which was on 11-12-15 at 10:30. The one that you had no answers for so you decided to skip it. In that post you are basically lying, dodging the truth and generally making stuff up as you go along. All very dishonorable traits and I pointed out where you were wrong repeatedly!

So how did you respond? You decided to restart the argument by ignoring our line by line debate, hence your new name “Mister Reboot”. But I didn’t bite I called you out on that.

Then you jumped to the excuse that I only used half a quote from Obama which was quoted on a web site. I never fact checked and apologized for erring. But as I described above long before that you raised your little skirt and started running south.

One more fine point that debate of ours was about several different things including Obama. But you just kept running. Come on TB let’s go over and finish it. You remind me of a 10 year old boy trying to get out of a fight “my bus is coming” “Um these are my new pants I can’t get them dirty”

LOL

If I recall you took that thread off topic the same way you are taking this one. Nothing is as important as getting back at me somehow huh pal? You just can’t stand to lose. So, go ahead wreck another thread.

Good job Mister Reboot.

[/quote]

Sorry, dude - I pointed out how:

1. You cut and paste from a website statements and quotes that weren’t yours but that you tried to pass off as your own without attribution

2. You (dishonestly) tried to pass yourself off as someone who read the material you were quoting, then made it worse by lecturing me about “getting my head out of my ass” to read the book you claimed you had.

3. You got called on it, and now you’re like the shrieking child who knew they got caught.

Can’t change the facts. That I elect to have some fun at your expense in other threads doesn’t change facts either.

Also, when a poster shows his ass (like you did), I tend to move on and not waste much time on them. I can be persnickety and selective like that. You’re now a low ROI poster for me, and I am in search of better options. Oh well.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[/quote]

I agree, it’d be more fun. But Zeb would be like the Black Knight from Monty Python - armless, legless, gushing blood, and shrieking “tis only a flesh wound!” hoping someone will believe him.[/quote]

Oh stop it Tb you know you wouldn’t have the balls to engage me or anyone else in a real fight of any sort. You are truly a key board warrior and a very emotional one at that.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

Good job Mister Reboot.

[/quote]

Sorry, dude - I pointed [/quote]

You actually owe me a real apology for running away, lying and now making both of us the center of any thread you see fit to interrupt…How very childish TB.

Now tell me Einstein how in the world could I do that when the quote was from Obama? I quoted from a conservative web site an Obama statement. I put it in quotes dumb ass. That’s what this " means, or in some cases a lighter font. How long have you been around here?

There goes your poor memory again, or you are outright lying. I said I read parts of Obama’s book and I did. That I quoted an Obama statement from a web site and put it in quotes makes me dishonest? You are slipping quick someone help TB he has fallen and can’t get up. He is tripping over a bruised ego.

As for me I’m more like an adult male laughing at you. You are lying again. I called you out on that particular thread. You hate to lose a debate and that’s just what happened when you tried to defend Obama (among other points in the debate) and now through your childish behavior you interrupt threads and make them all about YOU. You are a pathetic little emotional child Thunderbolt. If your new name was not Mister Reboot for constantly trying to restart debates you are losing I would call you “Baby rattle” because of the needless noise and attention that you seek.

Don’t want to change them. I embrace them. On the other hand you ran from our debate. The great overly emotional Thunderbolt who can’t stand to lose even a one point much less an entire debate. Makes me wonder what you are lacking in your life for this reaction over losing one little debate.

If looking like an overly emotional child and interrupting threads is fun for you have it. And you do this because no one, in your own mind, is quite as smart or important as you are. Once again your emotion gets the best of you.

Aside from you comments about my ass (eye roll), when a poster, like you, runs from a debate when he is losing (like you did) I tend to laugh at them and move on. But since you are so emotional and want to mention my name and interrupt other threads every chance you get I will remind you, and anyone who cares, that there is an unfinished debate on the Hillary vs. Carson thread. Questions that you were and apparently still are unable to answer. I know that bothers you because you fancy yourself as always being the smartest person in the room. But no one wins all the time and you are going to have to get used to the “L” next to your name.

Once again my last line by line post to you which you had no answers for is on the Hillary vs. Carson thread 11-12-15 at 10:30. I challenge you to take a walk over there and we can finish our debate. The rest of this noise is meant to make you feel better about yourself and your half assed defense of Barack Obama. But that won’t work because I will be right here to remind you and anyone who cares that you ran away because you had no answers and before that you tried to restart the debate as I’ve seen you do with other posters who also eat your lunch.

To wrap it up:

Long before the quote was put up you tried to restart the debate earning you the name Mister Reboot. Now why would you do this? For the exact same reason that you have on occasion done it with others you just don’t have the answers. You are not quite as smart as you think you are.

In said debate you were caught in many inconsistencies, and some out right lies. Why would you do this? Because winning an Internet debate means everything to you. You have far to high an opinion of yourself and many times look down your nose at other posters. So, when someone hands you your head as I did in that particular debate you just can’t stand it. And just like before you interrupt another thread because it’s always all about YOU.

If you learn nothing else from this experience I hope it’s just a bit of humility God knows you need that. The man who can never admit that he’s wrong, or that someone else had a better point. My gosh TB what the hell is wrong with you?

[quote]ZEB wrote:
You actually owe me a real apology for running away
[/quote]

I know TB can fend for himself, but I’ve seen you miss this boat a couple of times now, and I thought I’d chime in to help you with a point about the structural “rules” of a message board like PWI. Just out of charity.

You were both foolish and dishonest. In one short portion of a thread, you told three dumb, dim lies – the “racist” excerpt from Obama’s book; the phantom Iranian “right” to a nuclear weapon (which would explicitly contravene the NPT and JCPOA alike); and the Obama never praises the Founders piffle (which I proved wrong with both long-past quotations and, hilariously, an excerpt from an interview he did the very day you made your false allegation).

For simplicity’s sake, we’ll focus only on the first of the prenominate three. You found a junk quotation on a junk website and copied/pasted it here in PWI. You did not indicate that the quotation came to you through a third party – you simply slapped it up on the wall, as if you’d taken it directly from Obama’s book. It turned out to be exceptionally dishonest horseshit, which means that you did not perform even a basic check into the verity of the garbage you were transposing from your dingbat corner of the interwebs.

In political debate – as in all debate – one expects one’s opponent to argue in good faith. This doesn’t have anything to do with being right or wrong, but instead demands that evidence or reasoning put forward be evidence or reasoning pre-confirmed, to ability’s best, as fair/good/legitimate. Do you know what kind of poster copies horseshit from junk websites, not knowing/caring about verity, in a blind stab at scoring some point for his unreasoned ideology? You do, I think: a dishonest one, and a stupid one.

Now, we all make mistakes. But your mistake was really low, and you tried your buttery best to squirm away from having to own up. Even now, having admitted to the act of “erring,” you’re demanding that TB apologize to you “for running away” from the very conversation that midwifed your dishonest horseshit. Of course, as soon as you argue in bad faith – as soon as you “show your ass,” in TB’s apt coinage – nobody has any kind of incentive to continue debating you, just as nobody has any kind of incentive to continue eating at a restaurant that has been grinding scrofulous rats into its sausages. This goes doubly for your much-whined-about “line by line” exchanges*, because these take time, and time is one of the many things you’re not worth.

• You know, the method by which you continually Gish-Gallop a superior opponent in the hope that, by sheer force of tenacity/volume, you’ll be able to create the illusion that you haven’t been utterly trounced.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
Do you know what kind of poster copies horseshit from junk websites, not knowing/caring about verity, in a blind stab at scoring some point for his unreasoned ideology? [/quote]

Bismark?

Speaking of which, I don’t think he’s ever coming back

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

I know TB can fend for himself [/quote]

Apparently not or you would not have jumped in.

Also, I did not read your post as your commentary means nothing to me as I am aware of your agenda. I new it would only be a matter of time before you stuck your nose in that’s why you were on ignore. And secondly how can someone be on ignore and then suddenly pop up on my screen? Odd that happened. Anyway, back on ignore-

Bye, and happy posting to you.

[quote]Iron Condor wrote:

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
Do you know what kind of poster copies horseshit from junk websites, not knowing/caring about verity, in a blind stab at scoring some point for his unreasoned ideology? [/quote]

Bismark?

Speaking of which, I don’t think he’s ever coming back[/quote]

He may have gotten called away to do some important work for the administration. After all, everyone wants a 20 something know it all on their staff.

This thread delivered. :slight_smile:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

Good job Mister Reboot.

[/quote]

Sorry, dude - I pointed [/quote]

You actually owe me a real apology for running away, lying and now making both of us the center of any thread you see fit to interrupt…How very childish TB.

Now tell me Einstein how in the world could I do that when the quote was from Obama? I quoted from a conservative web site an Obama statement. I put it in quotes dumb ass. That’s what this " means, or in some cases a lighter font. How long have you been around here?

There goes your poor memory again, or you are outright lying. I said I read parts of Obama’s book and I did. That I quoted an Obama statement from a web site and put it in quotes makes me dishonest? You are slipping quick someone help TB he has fallen and can’t get up. He is tripping over a bruised ego.

As for me I’m more like an adult male laughing at you. You are lying again. I called you out on that particular thread. You hate to lose a debate and that’s just what happened when you tried to defend Obama (among other points in the debate) and now through your childish behavior you interrupt threads and make them all about YOU. You are a pathetic little emotional child Thunderbolt. If your new name was not Mister Reboot for constantly trying to restart debates you are losing I would call you “Baby rattle” because of the needless noise and attention that you seek.

Don’t want to change them. I embrace them. On the other hand you ran from our debate. The great overly emotional Thunderbolt who can’t stand to lose even a one point much less an entire debate. Makes me wonder what you are lacking in your life for this reaction over losing one little debate.

If looking like an overly emotional child and interrupting threads is fun for you have it. And you do this because no one, in your own mind, is quite as smart or important as you are. Once again your emotion gets the best of you.

Aside from you comments about my ass (eye roll), when a poster, like you, runs from a debate when he is losing (like you did) I tend to laugh at them and move on. But since you are so emotional and want to mention my name and interrupt other threads every chance you get I will remind you, and anyone who cares, that there is an unfinished debate on the Hillary vs. Carson thread. Questions that you were and apparently still are unable to answer. I know that bothers you because you fancy yourself as always being the smartest person in the room. But no one wins all the time and you are going to have to get used to the “L” next to your name.

Once again my last line by line post to you which you had no answers for is on the Hillary vs. Carson thread 11-12-15 at 10:30. I challenge you to take a walk over there and we can finish our debate. The rest of this noise is meant to make you feel better about yourself and your half assed defense of Barack Obama. But that won’t work because I will be right here to remind you and anyone who cares that you ran away because you had no answers and before that you tried to restart the debate as I’ve seen you do with other posters who also eat your lunch.

To wrap it up:

Long before the quote was put up you tried to restart the debate earning you the name Mister Reboot. Now why would you do this? For the exact same reason that you have on occasion done it with others you just don’t have the answers. You are not quite as smart as you think you are.

In said debate you were caught in many inconsistencies, and some out right lies. Why would you do this? Because winning an Internet debate means everything to you. You have far to high an opinion of yourself and many times look down your nose at other posters. So, when someone hands you your head as I did in that particular debate you just can’t stand it. And just like before you interrupt another thread because it’s always all about YOU.

If you learn nothing else from this experience I hope it’s just a bit of humility God knows you need that. The man who can never admit that he’s wrong, or that someone else had a better point. My gosh TB what the hell is wrong with you?

[/quote]

I read this. Then yawned.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
You actually owe me a real apology for running away
[/quote]

I know TB can fend for himself, but I’ve seen you miss this boat a couple of times now, and I thought I’d chime in to help you with a point about the structural “rules” of a message board like PWI. Just out of charity.

You were both foolish and dishonest. In one short portion of a thread, you told three dumb, dim lies – the “racist” excerpt from Obama’s book; the phantom Iranian “right” to a nuclear weapon (which would explicitly contravene the NPT and JCPOA alike); and the Obama never praises the Founders piffle (which I proved wrong with both long-past quotations and, hilariously, an excerpt from an interview he did the very day you made your false allegation).

For simplicity’s sake, we’ll focus only on the first of the prenominate three. You found a junk quotation on a junk website and copied/pasted it here in PWI. You did not indicate that the quotation came to you through a third party – you simply slapped it up on the wall, as if you’d taken it directly from Obama’s book. It turned out to be exceptionally dishonest horseshit, which means that you did not perform even a basic check into the verity of the garbage you were transposing from your dingbat corner of the interwebs.

In political debate – as in all debate – one expects one’s opponent to argue in good faith. This doesn’t have anything to do with being right or wrong, but instead demands that evidence or reasoning put forward be evidence or reasoning pre-confirmed, to ability’s best, as fair/good/legitimate. Do you know what kind of poster copies horseshit from junk websites, not knowing/caring about verity, in a blind stab at scoring some point for his unreasoned ideology? You do, I think: a dishonest one, and a stupid one.

Now, we all make mistakes. But your mistake was really low, and you tried your buttery best to squirm away from having to own up. Even now, having admitted to the act of “erring,” you’re demanding that TB apologize to you “for running away” from the very conversation that midwifed your dishonest horseshit. Of course, as soon as you argue in bad faith – as soon as you “show your ass,” in TB’s apt coinage – nobody has any kind of incentive to continue debating you, just as nobody has any kind of incentive to continue eating at a restaurant that has been grinding scrofulous rats into its sausages. This goes doubly for your much-whined-about “line by line” exchanges*, because these take time, and time is one of the many things you’re not worth.

• You know, the method by which you continually Gish-Gallop a superior opponent in the hope that, by sheer force of tenacity/volume, you’ll be able to create the illusion that you haven’t been utterly trounced.[/quote]

I couldn’t have said it better.