Snorting Mephedrone

I’d prolly hang out with Jack

I’d get him high as fuck then pimp him out to birds on the internet!

lol, I’m a bad man!!

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
neelydan thinks you ought to suit up in a hockey game against him so you can be jersey’d and beaten into submission for blaspheming the boss with your ultra gay avatar

LOL Hockey defo has to be one of the poofiest sports out there. Only girls play it in Scotland.

[/quote]

I think you are confusing hockey with blowjobs.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
neelydan thinks you ought to suit up in a hockey game against him so you can be jersey’d and beaten into submission for blaspheming the boss with your ultra gay avatar

LOL Hockey defo has to be one of the poofiest sports out there. Only girls play it in Scotland.

I think you are confusing hockey with blowjobs.[/quote]

Except girls aren’t the only ones giving blowjobs in Scotland. Jack knows this firsthand.

[quote]artw wrote:

NOTHING is superior to cocaine. [/quote]

This statement is correct. It’s like xmas and your first blowjob all rolled into one.

Had to be said.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Had to be said.[/quote]

LOL how long did that take you ya waste of skin?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Well Jack, I can’t see why you are getting all these negative vibes myself, but there we are.

In response to your question, I have experimented with legal highs, due to my natural skepticism that anything legal cannot work effectively, or it would be criminalised.

After all, nicotine and alcohol are shitty drugs, which kill thousands each year, but are of course, government sponsored.

Anyway, I digress.

First tried some mephedrone a few weeks ago and was impressed to say the least.

Since that worked well, I thought I would try methylone and MDPV, after reading about them on the forums.

Well I can say that they do work! Methylone is similar to mephedrone but better. Watch out for the MDPV though! I have never taken meth, but I imagine that MDPV is a clean version, from my readings/experience. Super horny, quite paranoid, no appetite, wired. You only need about 10mg for a dose. Needless to say, I ‘pushed the boundaries’ on that one :wink:

The major advantage of these drugs (besides their legality) is their purity. No bathtub chemist crap here, but pure product. Place some i some water and you’ll see it instantly dissolve into the liquid, leaving zero residue. This means that you only get the proper effects, from the compounds you plan on injesting, not the other crap.

Also, these drugs don’t seem to have the deletreous effects on insulin sensitivity and ACh depletion that street drugs (especially amphetamine) can have, though I would say that the MDPV can elevate cortisol levels quite significantly, so be aware of that.

Insomnia potential? Not too bad on the methylone/mephedrone, providing you don’t overdo it. Agai though the MDPV is a right twat for insomnia, if taken too late.

HR increases? Not to bad actually, maybe 20 bpm elevated.

BP increases? I didn’t measure it, but going by subjective findings, I would say that all of them are better than coke or speed.

BBB[/quote]

Aye Bushido mate you are talking my language:-)

Very interested in this Methylone gear after your sterling post. I get what you’re saying on the purity. I just watched a documentary on Colombian drug farmers and how they produced the paste needed to make cocaine. It was an eye opener to say the least and I can’t imagine EVER gonig near street level drugs again.

The mephedrone was the cleanest hit I have ever experienced. 10 minutes of pure euphoria. You really do become at one with the ‘vibe’ and the patter starts to flow like milk from a T mans nipple. Truly loved it. What websites do you get the gear from mate. I would appreciate if you could PM me them

Cheers big guy!

dirtbag wrote:
Had to be said.

LOL how long did that take you ya waste of skin?

[/quote]

Less time then it took to 3 way your mom!! haha!!

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Less time then it took to 3 way your mom!! haha!![/quote]

Mum jokes groan. The sign of defeat and a severely limited joke repertoire.

At least you have yer wee motivational posters to fall back on ya bawhum!

dirtbag wrote:
Less time then it took to 3 way your mom!! haha!!

Mum jokes groan. The sign of defeat and a severely limited joke repertoire.

At least you have yer wee motivational posters to fall back on ya bawhum!

[/quote]

Well I didn’t want to get to personal with a guy that measures his self worth on ripping skinny jeans and posting to guys that are mostly 200lbs+ of muscle and not impressed by it. You have already been as low as you can go on this site, so ripping on your mums was a nice step up for you. Thought you would have liked it since it takes the attention off your current run of massive fail. Guess I was wrong :wink:

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Well I didn’t want to get to personal with a guy that measures his self worth on ripping skinny jeans and posting to guys that are mostly 200lbs+ of muscle and not impressed by it. You have already been as low as you can go on this site, so ripping on your mums was a nice step up for you. Thought you would have liked it since it takes the attention off your current run of massive fail. Guess I was wrong :wink:

[/quote]

Mate I just come on here to have a bit of banter, get a few laughs and pick up some training advice. If you want to come on here to be validated by a bunch of ‘200lb muscle packed’ guys then fair play to you mate. Be my guest. At the end of the day your the one sitting there goint utilising all your creative powers in honour of me. I’m touched. Keep it up big guy:-)

dirtbag wrote:

Mate I just come on here to have a bit of banter, get a few laughs and pick up some training advice. If you want to come on here to be validated by a bunch of ‘200lb muscle packed’ guys then fair play to you mate. Be my guest. At the end of the day your the one sitting there goint utilising all your creative powers in honour of me. I’m touched. Keep it up big guy:-)

[/quote]

I will. It gives me something to do between meals and workouts. :wink: So how about another motivational poster?

NeelyDan wrote:

[/quote]

He is not referencing field hockey jabroni. Gear up sometime laddy boy and find out what happens in actual ice hockey…and I am ashamed I spent 2 minutes of my time responding to you

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I will. It gives me something to do between meals and workouts. :wink: So how about another motivational poster?[/quote]

Fire away Dirtbag my man:-)

[quote]cromwell2007 wrote:
and I am ashamed I spent 2 minutes of my time responding to you[/quote]

hehe nae luck cupcakes

NeelyDan wrote:

[/quote]

Those girls could probably kick your ass

These drugs have not sides effects. Nope none at all!

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
These drugs have not sides effects. Nope none at all![/quote]

LMAO! that’s fucking genius