Snipes vs. Joe Rogan??

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
It’s disputed. Williams says Snipes but most of the media says Williams. I don’t know if she has ever mentioned it. Either way, hitting that gorgeous face is justification for the mother of all ass beatings in my book.

I originally heard that it was Snipes. After I did a bit of online wandering, I saw Williams’ name mentioned. Either way, that is some bad mojo, and deserves a hardcore karma boomerang, big time.[/quote]

Hopefully the boomerang will come back and hit hard.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:

Zeb, how could you think that Snipes would even have a chance?
[/quote]

Never said he would!

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
I’d pay good money to see Rogan fight Carlos Mencia, theiving bastard that he is.[/quote]

I’d pay money to see Carlos Mencia bludgeoned with a blunt object. His show was weak as shit. He just tried SOOOO hard to be offensive, and it just came off as pathetic. I hate it when things are self consciously edgy.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:
I’d pay good money to see Rogan fight Carlos Mencia, theiving bastard that he is.

I’d pay money to see Carlos Mencia bludgeoned with a blunt object. His show was weak as shit. He just tried SOOOO hard to be offensive, and it just came off as pathetic. I hate it when things are self consciously edgy.[/quote]

In all fairness it probably wasn’t all his fault. Comedy Central was desperately looking for a replacement for Chappelle’s Show and tried to push Mencia’s show to be the same I think. His standup special is pretty fucking funny IMO.

The latest is Rogan waiting for Snipes to sign the dotted line. I don’t think Snipes will.

And why are they fighting?

[quote]big69penisman wrote:
And why are they fighting?[/quote]

Same thing I’d like to know. Did Rogan just choose someone for shits and giggles or what?

howabout rogan vs segal? no, not steven, katy.

chuck norris vs rogan?

what ever happened to van damme? if he and snipes brawl, it’d be like in Zoolander “They’re Breakdance Fighting”

vin diesel might put up a good fight?

Tobey McGuire vs Rogan? that could be the biggest PPV seller of all time… spidey would get whooped.

[quote]K-Narf wrote:
big69penisman wrote:

Same thing I’d like to know. Did Rogan just choose someone for shits and giggles or what?[/quote]

I honestly have no idea, but it might have something to do with him just picking the only other guy in the entertainment industry who has some actual fighting ability… and isn’t a complete douche like segal or norris (I really don’t know what other entertainment industry people have fighting skills, so don’t quote me on that)…

I must have read that wrong…

Did you just insult our lord and savior Chuck Norris? Say it ain’t so.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
K-Narf wrote:
big69penisman wrote:

Same thing I’d like to know. Did Rogan just choose someone for shits and giggles or what?

I honestly have no idea, but it might have something to do with him just picking the only other guy in the entertainment industry who has some actual fighting ability… and isn’t a complete douche like segal or norris (I really don’t know what other entertainment industry people have fighting skills, so don’t quote me on that)…[/quote]

If you thought someone was a douche, wouldn’t you want to fight them for that reason??

And I’d say of all the people in the entertainment industry, Chuck Norris probably has the most skill, being a former kickboxing champ. As far as I know Segal’s accomplishments consist of modifying a martial art and then pretending to hurt people with it. Actually, that’s what I want to see. Steven Segal get his ass whipped. Guy annoys the hell out of me.

This just sounds like a half-assed rumor to me. I bet Rogan said he would challenge Snipes just for fun and some retards didn’t get that he was joking like he always do. Seriously do any of you ever see Snipes putting his reputation on line doing this?

[quote]big69penisman wrote:
And why are they fighting?[/quote]

Joe Roagans run away ego…

[quote]ZEB wrote:
big69penisman wrote:

Joe Roagans run away ego…[/quote]

Dude, what do you have against him? He’s a good guy.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
ZEB wrote:
big69penisman wrote:

Dude, what do you have against him? He’s a good guy.[/quote]

Do you know him personally?

If Snipes and Joe Rogan go at it, I think this should be the undercard:

Chuck Norris vs. Vin Diesel

Steven Segal vs. a midget

Ozzy Osbourne vs. a paper bag

Orlando Bloom vs. Johnny Depp in a “Don’t slap my pretty face” match.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
ZEB wrote:
big69penisman wrote:

Dude, what do you have against him? He’s a good guy.[/quote]

How about Rogan vs. Zeb? I’d pay for that!

It probably comes down to this… Joe Rogan mocking people who believe in Noah’s Ark, a story he says “an 8 year old retarded kid wouldn’t believe.”

Check out this very funny clip from the Joe Show on his website:

[quote]futuredave wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
ZEB wrote:
big69penisman wrote:

Dude, what do you have against him? He’s a good guy.

How about Rogan vs. Zeb? I’d pay for that!

It probably comes down to this… Joe Rogan mocking people who believe in Noah’s Ark, a story he says “an 8 year old retarded kid wouldn’t believe.”

Check out this very funny clip from the Joe Show on his website:

Actually, Rogan is a self-centered individual and if you actually knew him you might not idolize him so much. Then again you never know…

I’ve been waiting for more about this myself. I was watching either Leno, or Conan O’Brien and they were interviewing Rogan. He was asked about the rumor, and Rogan said that it had been brought up, and he was trying to find a UFC type venue to have it in. But he never said whether or not Snipes was in.
I’m still waiting for Hughes v. GSP

Nooge

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
If Snipes and Joe Rogan go at it, I think this should be the undercard:

Chuck Norris vs. Vin Diesel

Steven Segal vs. a midget

Ozzy Osbourne vs. a paper bag

Orlando Bloom vs. Johnny Depp in a “Don’t slap my pretty face” match.[/quote]

No way…Chuck Norris vs Vin Diesel doesn’t play second fiddle to anyone. Thats a main event of epic proportions.