T Nation

Snap a Pic of Your Plate

I'm sure there's an old similar thread blah blah blah...

Post a pic of one of your plates of food today. I'm trying to cut some fat so on my plate I have 3 grilled cuts of lamb shoulder, broccoli and homemade Guac

Post Your Meal
Post Your Meal
Post Your Meal

I did my ultimate tacos last night and took a pic for another thread. I'll be uploading it after work so I'll post it here as well.

V

Not a recent pic, but nom nom nom. Bacado - bacon, scrambled eggs, avocado, sour cream, pico de gallo, with toast and home fries.

Pico de gallo makes every meal taste better.

A true powerlifter's meal right there.

Am I doing it right?

No because thats not "your plate" it's a picture you got off the internet. Now for pennance go out to your garage or your basement or drive to your gym and snap a picture of the plates you use. Don't make this another non hat eat or lunk alarm failure.

V

8 oz. top sirloin, handful of walnuts, 1/2 cup of blueberries... experimenting with carb back-loading

I train in my basement (like a man). I will post a pic tonight.

If I forget, cause I have a touch o' teh tardz, send me harrassing PM's until I do it.

Let's see if this comes out

A couple of whole eggs, lots of whites
Spinach and some small tomatoes
1/4 of an avocado
a little chipotle salsa on top

eggs were cooked in coconut oil

Pretty sure I'm gonna fuck this up. Anyways: Broiled Turkey Burgers and Mixed Veges. Same meal 3 times throughout work.

I win.

^^^^^ Is this City Barbeque? Jesus that looks deeeelish.

It's called Costas. Not sure if it's local or not.

Double stuffed Tacos supreme. Soft shell slathered with homemade Guacamole, hard shell inside stuffed with beef, lettuce, tomato, onions, cheese, taco sauce and sour cream. A feast fit for a king.

V

I eat off my gril because I ain't washing dishes.

6 eggs and some taters. Nothing special just breakfast from the other day that looks like Africa, so I took a pic

Brown rice, large snapper filet and a blueberry and greek yogurt smoothie

^^^^ Blueberry and greek Yogurt smoothie makes you the winner of this thread.

6 egg omelette with mushrooms and green bell pepper.

50g protein, 40g fat.

you all should see my omelette flipping skillz, pretty legit