Snake vs Crocodile

I really can’t say much more than the title…

Ya I saw this yesterday. Pretty crazy.

That is fucking awesome

That’s cool! That and the fact that the snake looked like a damn monster once it swallowed the gator.

I’m not a fan of snakes, and I would shit myself if I was anywhere near that thing and it wasn’t behind glass.

Yeah, Crocodile’s have been getting their ass kicked lately.

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Yeah, Crocodile’s have been getting their ass kicked lately.

Ah, they don’t always lose.

So who do you think would win in a fight between a crocodile and a wolf?

[quote]Der_Steppenwolfe wrote:
So who do you think would win in a fight between a crocodile and a wolf?[/quote]
csulli

I hate snakes. Reminds of this one time in a college class… My professor was a leading researcher on timber rattlesnakes so he brought in some live ones. Im sitting at my desk half asleep and I look up and the guy handed me a 4 foot long about 4 inch thick rattler and said “here hold this and don’t drop it”. Its head was in this 2-3 foot long clear plastic tube so it couldn’t turn around and get me, as long as I didn’t let it poke its head out the front. Held on to that thing for dear life.

I love that at the end of the article it states that this “may” get people to think twice about swimming there. May think twice? And the professor before that states that there are spots with up to 40 of these things. I think “may think twice” is a bit of an understatement.

Why do Aussies think the word “no” has like 5 syllables in it?

It’s sort of like a cultural museum piece from the days when a Norseman could make himself understood perfectly well in Britain simply by speaking slowly because the language was so similar. That is the one and only time said tactic has ever worked, and Aussies, who are essentially British people who have finally found somewhere with no (fucking) Normans around to spoil the party use it as often as they can.