T Nation

Snack Food: Million Dollar Idea

Figure it out....

Raw meat from Sam’s Club…cheap, quick, and healthy…(like a good woman)

Well, now that you’ve put it like that, it’s so simple… lol

This is really weird timing for this thread.

I’m experimenting with a recipe for some kind of finger food/bar with bang for your buck foods that are the most calorie dense per dollar and are high in healthy fats, low in carbs, and high in quality protein.

I think I’ve got it and I’ll share for free with you guys if it doesn’t fall apart when I bake it.

Wish me luck :slight_smile:

lim@infinity

Not really sure how to make it work, but there’s a lot of roadkill in my area lately.

ven diagrams can explain anything.

What about taste?? There’s a lot of cheap, quick and healthy snacks like granola and friut/nut bars that taste like shit.

Doesn’t anybody have taste buds???

I would sacrifice some cheap for something that tastes good…

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
ven diagrams can explain anything.[/quote]

They really can explain anything.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Not really sure how to make it work, but there’s a lot of roadkill in my area lately. [/quote]

Haha, my first thought was stray cats. Just throw on the grill.

Fck me sideways, thats a frigin great idea. I love peanut butter so much. What do you mean they feel odd in the throat?

[quote]laujik wrote:
Fck me sideways, thats a frigin great idea. I love peanut butter so much. What do you mean they feel odd in the throat? [/quote]

I think he means, when he “swallows”. He’s not used to swallowing these sort of stuff… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
ven diagrams can explain anything.

They really can explain anything.[/quote]

[quote]yusef wrote:

I made these the other day. They’re quite easy to get down but feel odd in the throat. Good for carb cycling.[/quote]

How much did you spend on the ingredients on that one bar?

It’s got to be around $2 right?

What I’ve got so far in the bar I made is…
30g protein, 6 grams carbs, 6 grams fiber, 450 kcal
under $1