Yes I had the spreadsheet from the stronglifts template. This(below) was the first day of each of the 3 weeks from the base mesocycle before the 4th week max. It must be wrong then. So the second week should be 205 and the 3rd should be 210 then?
Okay thanks. I am fairly certain that is my max for the deep squat because I had tested only a few weeks back. There’s no reason to believe that I got stronger in that short amount of time. I just haven’t got into the hard part yet. How much have you gone up from it? and what are you lifting?
I’m doing it for the front squat, I gained about 40lbs in base meso and not sure yet what I’ll get out of intense I’m suspecting similar results-fucked around in switching phase though since it was a joke and I had lots of energy so did other things-. Average for the whole program is 50-60lbs-I was hoping for 70 in total-, its rare to get 80-100lb increase.
And yeah thats right about the increase, its always a good idea to test to maximum though you might have been off that day or didn’t push it fully-about 260 is really subjective and that 235 looked very easy for you which is 90% of your maximum, I’m guessing your real maximum to be 300 or close to that-. You wont get the most out of it if you use light weight, so remember that also. Just make sure you hit proper depth on every rep throughout the whole program.
Those are the exact % ext so always good to double check but that error in base meso was the only big one I remember.