SmokeEater's Strength and Mass Gaining Log

What’s up T-Nation! This is my journey to get bigger and stronger through hard work and dedication, and force-feeding haha. I figured I would start a log to expose the way I lift and eat in hopes to gain knowledge and wisdom of the iron game along the way, and all feedback and advice is welcome.

I am 19 years old and the stats are 5’8" and about 180lbs.(I’ll get a more accurate weight soon.) I’ve been lifting for about a year or 2 now and even though I lifted, my diet wasn’t really on point. Here’s what it looks like now:

meal 1:eggs, bacon, toast, and good ole milk
meal 2:real gains weight gainer shake, and fruit
meal 3:chicken breast, mac and cheese, and green beans
meal 4:a ground chuck meal prepared in some kind of way, and some kind of pasta
meal 5:tilapia, more mac and cheese, and peas and carrots mix
meal 6 before bed:another real gains shake and more fruit

However on my off days I drink the real gains shake post work out and eat the tilapia meal before bed. I also take Universal’s Animal Pump everyday too. Here is the lifting schedule:

MONDAY
Deads 3x8
Kroc Rows 4x6-8
chins 5xfailure
curls 3x8

TUESDAY
Incline bench 3x6-8
Flat DB Bench 3x8-10
cable crossovers 3x10-12
abs

Thursday
Deep Squats 4x6-8
standing leg curls 4x10-12
calves 4x15-20
abs

FRIDAY
Standing Military Press 3x10, 8, 6
Seated DB military press 3x10
Shrugs 3x12-15
Close Grip Bench Press 3x10, 8, 6

It isn’t all perfect but its a start. Through this log I will be able tweak things a bit to make it fit me. Thanks in advance for all the feedback!

Today I hit shoulders and tris. It looked a little something like this:

Standing Military Press
95x10
115x8
135x6

Seated DB Military Press
40x10
40x10
shoulder started bothering me. I may lighten the load on the barbell military press and see how that feels next week.

Traps sore from yesterday squatting so I didn’t shrug.

Close Grip Bench Press
135x10
155x8
165x6

I know it seems like I skimped a little but I didn’t want to shrug while my traps were still sore and my shoulder tends to flare up every now and then. Still got a great workout though…

Back day today:

Deads
135x8 warmup
225x8
250x8
275x6
Im really working on form here. I have a bad case of round back syndrome so i lightened the load and worked on correcting it.

DB rows
60x10
70x10
80x10

Chins
10xBW
5xbw+5 on the pulldown machine
4xbw+6 on the pulldown machine