SMMA - Super Moronic Martial Arts

aka X-Arm

Hard to say something positive about this.

WTF??? That just ruined my day…lol.

Reminds me of that basketball sport-show with the trampolines a few years back.

[quote]Rasslore wrote:
Reminds me of that basketball sport-show with the trampolines a few years back.[/quote]

more like the movie BASEketball.

After the explosion of MMA(spawned by the UFC), Art Davie must think he can make any gimmick into something popular.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
After the explosion of MMA(spawned by the UFC), Art Davie must think he can make any gimmick into something popular.[/quote]

Didn’t he have something to do with YAMMA Pit Fighting as well??

That’s probably the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen.

It’s ridiculous. They have a couple vids on their site and in one a guy puts on an armbar on another guy right over the table. It just doesn’t make sense to me. “Let’s strap 2 guys to a table and bind them together so they can slug it out at arm’s length.” How does that sound like entertainment?

It’s ridiculous. They have a couple vids on their site and in one a guy puts on an armbar on another guy right over the table. It just doesn’t make sense to me. “Let’s strap 2 guys to a table and bind them together so they can slug it out at arm’s length.” How does that sound like entertainment?

Oh no… There goes about 10 years of progress in making combat sports mainstream.

what the hell! that’s a sport?!? then i guess
the wwe is a elite organization that has real
wrestling…

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
WTF??? That just ruined my day…lol.[/quote]

I don’t mind seeing the other idiots doing this, but seeing Big Daddy on there ruined my day.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
boatguy wrote:
After the explosion of MMA(spawned by the UFC), Art Davie must think he can make any gimmick into something popular.

Didn’t he have something to do with YAMMA Pit Fighting as well??[/quote]

That’s the other founder of UFC. Bob Myrowitz or something like that.

Just wow.

[quote]rugbyfan wrote:
It’s ridiculous. They have a couple vids on their site and in one a guy puts on an armbar on another guy right over the table. It just doesn’t make sense to me. “Let’s strap 2 guys to a table and bind them together so they can slug it out at arm’s length.” How does that sound like entertainment?[/quote]

Ask the Irish.

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
rugbyfan wrote:

Ask the Irish.[/quote]

I was about to begin a flame war until I noticed your location :).

I want those 45 seconds back. WTF was that?

[quote]3rdegreebyrne wrote:
duffyj2 wrote:
rugbyfan wrote:

Ask the Irish.

I was about to begin a flame war until I noticed your location :).[/quote]

I was going to be more specific and say “Ask the Pikeys” but I didn’t think people would get it.

Ahhh. Pikeys… Snatch is one of my favorite movies.

This is hilarious, thanks for posting it. I love how they take it so seriously as if it’s a legitimate sport.

“Table grab high kick!”