T Nation

Smith Squats Build Pecs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szC7k5vB63A

sweet tits

Smith squats build pecs? More like some guy’s money buys big fake tits.

Well to be honest A) that’s a fairly decent movement for hamstrings and glutes and B) she looks like she trains harder than 70% of the people on here.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Well to be honest A) that’s a fairly decent movement for hamstrings and glutes and B) she looks like she trains harder than 70% of the people on here. [/quote]

Yeah. I see plenty of bodybuilders at my gym (guys who’d get 7+ ratings on the physique section here) do smith machine front squats despite several free squat racks/monolifts/power racks.

I personally don’t like them because I feel that I’ve not pleateaud with the basic free weight squat movements, and I train mostly for performance. But it seems to work for some people.

lol

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
Smith squats build pecs? More like some guy’s money buys big fake tits.[/quote]

[quote]on edge wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szC7k5vB63A [/quote]

god my 14 year old sister squats more then that on REAL squats.

"bulb0lsanoo (18 hours ago): nice vid and your extremely powerful "

“Gripmaster3000 (1 month ago):Nice nipples i bet you can see them from 100 feet away lol”

LMAO ok guys fess up…which two T-men said that?

if she squats, how come she has no ass? nice boobs btw

i always see hot girls on the smith machine squatting…well i saw like 2

im training my girlfriend, shes all gung-ho about it. once her erectors are strong enough we are going to be back squatting woo.

shes actually decently strong and not fat at all, so im putting her on rippetoes but in the 8 - 12 rep range

man im gonna have one hell of a T-Vixen

she actually has various videos if u go through ull see her doing regular barbbell squats as well… she even benches and rows in some of them

her titties look delicious in all of them

[quote]schultzie wrote:
im training my girlfriend, shes all gung-ho about it. once her erectors are strong enough[/quote]

Actually it’s ERECTOR. Most women only have one tongue… oh wait… I see. Never mind.

Back on topic - She’s leaning back into it? Wtf?

Maybe it’s just me (I am a little stoned.) but this is why people should start off with body-weight squats then free-weight squats.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

She was squatting? Didn’t even notice the smith machine.

Ahh well - I’d better check it out again.