There are so many things you can do in a Smith Machine...
Hack Squats in the Smith Machine
- BAR ON YOUR BACK. Not that wannabe hardcore version where you hold the bar with your hands behind you. Feet out in front of you. Upright torso. Drop deep below parallel for a stretch in the quads.
Wide Stance Squats from Pins
- above parallel. High reps.
1 legged Good Mornings
Barbell Rows/ Deadstop Rows
- The Smith Machine is perfect for barbell rows because when you want to hit your lats, the bar should be pulled IN AN ARC toward your lower abs.
Mid Back Rows on Incline Bench
- Wider grip. Elbows flared. Pull to sternum.
Limited ROM Bench Presses(all angles)
- Keep constant tension on the muscle. Middle 1/3 ROM.
Low Incline Press to neck
- High reps.
Scrape the Rack Press(look it up)
Seated Shoulder Press
- Elbows must be UNDER THE BAR. Do not turn it into a chest exercise. Flare your elbows AFTER the bar has passed head level.
- After last set, set up the pins so the bar is at nose level, drop weight, press the bar from the pins and ramp up in sets of 6 until you can't get 6 reps. (Charles Glass style)
This is just off the top of my head. Have fun.