Smell Like Gasoline After Workouts

I dont know what is going on with me lately, but after a hard workout I smell like gasoline. I have not been around gas and this has been happening since i have been cutting. It is so weird, has anyone ever heard of something like this?

you’re a machine baby

Is it possibly ammonia like smell? I have heard this can be caused by ketosis? I’m a pirate not a doctor.

[quote]overstand wrote:
you’re a machine baby[/quote]

Fucking like.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Is it possibly ammonia like smell? I have heard this can be caused by ketosis? I’m a pirate not a doctor.[/quote]

x2

I think part of it is that the body starts to use protein as an energy source…

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Is it possibly ammonia like smell? I have heard this can be caused by ketosis? I’m a pirate not a doctor.[/quote]

x2

I think part of it is that the body starts to use protein as an energy source…[/quote]

Yeah! That’s it that’s what I remember.

Someone will come up with a very witty one-liner about it and it’s not going to be me.

Come on brain, think harder.

[quote]Edevus wrote:
Someone will come up with a very witty one-liner about it and it’s not going to be me.

Come on brain, think harder.[/quote]

Could it be that means he’s DIESEL?

Or he could have a brain tumor.

Oh yeah? Well when I come home from work I smell like rocket fuel.

I bet he’s having some explosive workouts

heh heh heh.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Well, if you’re a pirate, where are your buckin’ ears???

your cutting to much, eat moar.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
your cutting to much, eat moar.[/quote]

Kerley smells like baby oil most of the time…at least his right hand and daddy parts do ~

or so I’ve been told…

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
your cutting to much, eat moar.[/quote]

Kerley smells like baby oil most of the time…at least his right hand and daddy parts do ~

or so I’ve been told…[/quote]

because i lube up the ass of all my wimmnz…

true story, this is the internet after all.

My poops sometimes smell like ammonia; which I think might be caused by ketosis as well.

Sorry, probably TMI.

Are you feeling the burn?

I smell like gasoline after I have gone to the strip club… Maybe it’s because I intentionally spill it on myself to cover up the stripper smell!

Im not joking it could be a brain tumor.