Smarter Than a Fifth Grader Jingle

I know this might sound really stupid but I am looking for the intro jingle of the game show in download-able mp3 format. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

BTW in case anyone is wondering, I am trying to use it as an ice-breaker game show at a customer conference (i felt as though I needed to explain myself for some reason…) thanks again guys

[quote]SilentQuest wrote:
I know this might sound really stupid but I am looking for the intro jingle of the game show in download-able mp3 format. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

BTW in case anyone is wondering, I am trying to use it as an ice-breaker game show at a customer conference (i felt as though I needed to explain myself for some reason…) thanks again guys[/quote]

It’s good you explained yourself because yes, it sounded stupid. I imagine if you normally download MP3s you can probably find someone who created it and you can download it. If you don’t usually download MP3s then I am not sure but I am sure someone here will know.

Locating the song is not the problem, as you can download episodes from itunes; it’s extracting the song as it will require editing software of some sort. Just thought i’d ask someone who would know better than I; thanks for your great insight into mp3s and your lack of contribution to my question though…

[quote]vbm537 wrote:
SilentQuest wrote:

Thanks in advance

BTW in case anyone is wondering, I am trying to use it as an ice-breaker game show at a customer conference (i felt as though I needed to explain myself for some reason…) thanks again guys

It’s good you explained yourself because yes, it sounded stupid. I imagine if you normally download MP3s you can probably find someone who created it and you can download it. If you don’t usually download MP3s then I am not sure but I am sure someone here will know.

[/quote]