Smartbulldog Has Passed Away

Troll

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
Someone dies and all you care about is defending a point. Shameful. Again, expected.
[/quote]

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

I’m with Stu and Stronghold. Sorry for your loss? Of course I am. But that is not an excuse to come here and use the deceased’s memory to argue a point of very dubious truth and validity.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Wow. I always feel sorry for anyone’s loss. Sadly though, and you see this whenever a parent, or loved one needs something to blame, certain things that have a stigma attached to them get the blame. I don’t want to sound like an ass here, but I’ve had tons of friends, and known hundred of acquaintances who have used ‘substances’ (as it was put I believe) and never had any mood swings or any types of bad reactions.

When you do hear of someone dying, there’s usually a pre-existing condition, or some other ‘substance’ besides the AAS that was really a trigger. Having hung around with DRs who use, and will go on and on about not a single study actually linking anything negative to use, I am somewhat troubled by a ‘coroner’ who was well versed enough to draw such a conclusion.

I had an old friend who was on stuff for about 16 years, never off. He died a few years ago, and while I tell my students that it was because of his ‘use’, in actuality he had developed a serious habit of Meth, Nubain, and all sorts of other non-ASS habits just from hanging with the lovely crowd he fell into (I don’t tell that to my students though, I have to appear to be in agreement with the media).

Again, I am truly sorry for your loss, I just wanted to voice my true thoughts.

S
[/quote]

I am betting this is the case in the majority of instances. Drugs like meth and cocaine are not unheard of when it comes to the true cause, and many times the family members (in an effort to clean up the image of the loved one) will ask for certain information to be left out. What takes the hit is whatever the media finds as a hot topic or whatever the family members choose to blame (like that father who blamed steroids for his son’s suicide).

I have looked at the OP’s post history and I am not inclined to believe this story at all. However, if by some chance it is true, I would rather we actually post the truth and not sensationalized emotion driven attempts to blame something.

Also, “mood swings”? I have seen women act like any time a man gets upset that this is a “mood swing”. Guys are aggressive by nature. If anyone doubts this, then I guess all of those instances of road rage are all due to steroid use. It seems if a man acts like a man in public now, this equals a “mood swing”.

If this is the same guy this woman gave an ultimatum to in that other thread, then i can see where some of the “mood swings” came from.

However, in the possible event that this actually happened, I feel sorry for your loss.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I have looked at the OP’s post history and I am not inclined to believe this story at all.
[/quote]

I did the same thing and came to the same conclusion. It just doesn’t add up.

On the other hand, if the OP’s post is genuine, it would appear that in her grief she is grasping at something, anything, to blame. Understandable really, but it must be understood in context. Emotion clouds judgement to the extent that truth is not only lost, but sometimes consciously ignored.

Demo Dick

OK lol. First and foremost, I’m aware that I’m about to be viewed as an insensitive asshole and all other sorts of things similar to that.

That being said, I don’t understand people who bash other for not feeling sorry for the person who (supposedly) lost someone.

All comes down to this: i didn’t personally know him, neither did I ever even talk to him. This doesn’t affect me in any kind of way and makes me completely indifferent.
So why should I feel sorry or w/e? Human compassion? Really? Do you also feel sorry for every other person you hear about dying?

Just a thought

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
same guy?
Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness [/quote]

hard to feel sorry for the OP after reading this…i dont buy a word of any of it. no matter, if the OP is a hot blonde trophy wife (as she claims, with no pics), she’ll have a new bf in no time…

Stronghold wrote:
slimthugger wrote:

This is NOT the time for dick measuring. Somebody is dead. Leave it alone. Express sorrow and move on. It is very insensitive. Expected.

Oh please, are you really THAT pathetic? The internet is not a place for grieving. This has nothing to do with dick measuring, this is about what is true and what is not. I expressed my sincere condolences at the beginning and end of my post. She has an agenda in posting this and the only reason you are ok with it is because it is in alignment with your own. That makes you the insensitive one.

Someone dies and all you care about is defending a point. Shameful. Again, expected.
[/quote]

Why don’t I get attacked. What I said was very similar to what he said, only in a short sentence, yet you are only going after Stronghold.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
OK lol. First and foremost, I’m aware that I’m about to be viewed as an insensitive asshole and all other sorts of things similar to that.

That being said, I don’t understand people who bash other for not feeling sorry for the person who (supposedly) lost someone.

All comes down to this: i didn’t personally know him, neither did I ever even talk to him. This doesn’t affect me in any kind of way and makes me completely indifferent.
So why should I feel sorry or w/e? Human compassion? Really? Do you also feel sorry for every other person you hear about dying?

Just a thought[/quote]

Wow, that is pretty insensitive but that surely isnt the point. I also do not believe a body building forum is the arena to get condolences espescially T-Nation, where it seems trust is at a minimum and rightfully so. However the OP is posting about someone else, correct? Maybe he made friendly connections with people who reglarly post so in that case it is appropriate to post about someone dying.

While I do believe the OP is making statements that are sure to be torn to shreds, I guess for the people that did know him / her in some form deserve to know his or hers fate.

Also whats wrong with compassion? You talk of human compassion like it is a scourge of society. While it is up for debate whether this kind of material should be posted on a site like this, your last post IMO doesent have a place on this thread, basically you are saying you dont give a shit so why post anything at all.

As for me I was just reading and wasnt going to post anything until I read yours.

Someone dies and all I care about is making a point. Shameful. Again, expected.
[/quote]

Fixed that for you.

I true am sad for your glee loss OP. Peoples must recognize that steriods destroy life. Your case is only a sad example whereby too many is happened to those here if they do not stop using steriods. Is warning.

[quote]bicepmannn wrote:
I true am sad for your glee loss OP. Peoples must recognize that steriods destroy life. Your case is only a sad example whereby too many is happened to those here if they do not stop using steriods. Is warning.[/quote]

you is 09er

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Wow, that is pretty insensitive but that surely isnt the point. I also do not believe a body building forum is the arena to get condolences espescially T-Nation, where it seems trust is at a minimum and rightfully so. However the OP is posting about someone else, correct? Maybe he made friendly connections with people who reglarly post so in that case it is appropriate to post about someone dying.

While I do believe the OP is making statements that are sure to be torn to shreds, I guess for the people that did know him / her in some form deserve to know his or hers fate.

Also whats wrong with compassion? You talk of human compassion like it is a scourge of society. While it is up for debate whether this kind of material should be posted on a site like this, your last post IMO doesent have a place on this thread, basically you are saying you dont give a shit so why post anything at all.

As for me I was just reading and wasnt going to post anything until I read yours.
[/quote]

Right. You’re only supporting my point. The only thing I “care” about is people who try to make others feel bad for being “insensitive” because they don’t give a shit about the person who died.
Again, my point(I guess I wasn’t clear enough): Don’t try to make me feel/look bad only because i didn’t give someone my condolences. I do not know OP, nor do I know the person who died, therefore, i don’t give a fuck, as it doesn’t affect me in any way.
Letting others know what happened to that person is ok. Like you said, if others “knew” the one who died, then it’s actually a nice thing to to. Meaning to let them know he/she died. But don’t try to make others feel bad, just because they don’t have any feelings associated with this situation, because quite frankly-they shouldn’t (again, assuming they didn’t know the person).
There is NO reason why you should feel something about a situation that doesn’t affect you at all. As a matter of fact, if you let yourself be influenced by such irrelevant instances, you will have a really hard time staying happy for the majority of the time, (Notice how i did NOT say that you’ll never be happy) and therefore your quality of life will be decreased possibly leading into problems that could be avoided.
BUT, to each his own.
My grandma died, do you feel sorry/bad/etc for me?

Disclaimer: I by no means am trying to attack you or to say you’re dumb or anything like that. i just see a flaw in this particular way of thinking, and would like to point out how it’s for the most part very hypocritical. I am NOT talking specifically about you, but speaking in general

[quote]bicepmannn wrote:
I true am sad for your glee loss OP. Peoples must recognize that steriods destroy life. Your case is only a sad example whereby too many is happened to those here if they do not stop using steriods. Is warning.[/quote]

You talk non sense is true. Speak learn english please language.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
MattyXL wrote:

Right. You’re only supporting my point. The only thing I “care” about is people who try to make others feel bad for being “insensitive” because they don’t give a shit about the person who died.
Again, my point(I guess I wasn’t clear enough): Don’t try to make me feel/look bad only because i didn’t give someone my condolences. I do not know OP, nor do I know the person who died, therefore, i don’t give a fuck, as it doesn’t affect me in any way.
Letting others know what happened to that person is ok. Like you said, if others “knew” the one who died, then it’s actually a nice thing to to. Meaning to let them know he/she died. But don’t try to make others feel bad, just because they don’t have any feelings associated with this situation, because quite frankly-they shouldn’t (again, assuming they didn’t know the person).
There is NO reason why you should feel something about a situation that doesn’t affect you at all. As a matter of fact, if you let yourself be influenced by such irrelevant instances, you will have a really hard time staying happy for the majority of the time, (Notice how i did NOT say that you’ll never be happy) and therefore your quality of life will be decreased possibly leading into problems that could be avoided.
BUT, to each his own.
My grandma died, do you feel sorry/bad/etc for me?

Disclaimer: I by no means am trying to attack you or to say you’re dumb or anything like that. i just see a flaw in this particular way of thinking, and would like to point out how it’s for the most part very hypocritical. I am NOT talking specifically about you, but speaking in general[/quote]

“apply to you” is the operative phrase here. Just because you dont know someone does not mean it cannot or should not effect you. If your grandmother died, would I light a candle for her? Of course not, could I be genuinely sorry for your loss? Of course I could. I actually feel my life is enriched for imagining walking in other peoples shoes during times of distress and sorrow it makes me grateful for the life I do have.

So I am propably a bit more sensitive than you because I do tend to try to apply peoples experiences to myself. But again I am not a sad person because of it, in fact like I said it makes me hold onto the joys of life. But I do respect and value your opinion, its what makes life interesting.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
bicepmannn wrote:
I true am sad for your glee loss OP. Peoples must recognize that steriods destroy life. Your case is only a sad example whereby too many is happened to those here if they do not stop using steriods. Is warning.

You talk non sense is true. Speak learn english please language.[/quote]

Do mock not be I am Korean and consequently software of translation use. Anyway our neighbors China will receive soon and will have died you of steriod use, that judges through your picture - ha ha soon we have melted you steroid men down to make soap and steal we your oil :slight_smile:

[quote]bicepmannn wrote:
Dave_ wrote:
bicepmannn wrote:

Do mock not be I am Korean and consequently software of translation use. Anyway our neighbors China will receive soon and will have died you of steriod use, that judges through your picture - ha ha soon we have melted you steroid men down to make soap and steal we your oil :)[/quote]

Greatest Post Ever.

Right, like I said- as long as you (again, mean that in a general sense) don’t bash on someone for not feeling anything, were cool. You just came off a bit judgmental, that’s all

The OP didn’t post to solicit condolences, she posted to inform the congregation that a member of the website has died, and that his death was determined by the coronor to have been the result of drug use.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
Right, like I said- as long as you (again, mean that in a general sense) don’t bash on someone for not feeling anything, were cool. You just came off a bit judgmental, that’s all[/quote]

I did? Wasnt trying to.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
bicepmannn wrote:
Dave_ wrote:
bicepmannn wrote:

Do mock not be I am Korean and consequently software of translation use. Anyway our neighbors China will receive soon and will have died you of steriod use, that judges through your picture - ha ha soon we have melted you steroid men down to make soap and steal we your oil :slight_smile:

Greatest Post Ever.[/quote]

x2