Hello T-Nation and Experts and Fans
I am an casual bodyweight workout practioner at home. I am not a health specialist as such and I cannot afford gym membership.
Much of the below information I use is based on suggestions provided by Turbulance Training(MRT + Bodyweight) + Mike Change(HIIT + Bodyweight).
My current stats are:
Waist: 1.1 metres
Hips : 36 inches
The central problem is that my weight is not reducing, as it seems to be plateud/plataeu.
My current bodyweight routine I can do is as follows:
- Air Squats(must)
- Hindu Squats(can)
- Standard Pushups(must)
- Hindu Pushups(can)
- Optional Lunges
- Optional Australian Pushups/ Reverse Pushups (Pushups against gravity)
- Struggling to do single chinups and pullups
- Pseudo Plank Pushup
– Conditioning/ Cardio –
- Mountain Climbers
- Jumping Jacks/ Star Jumps
- High Knees/ Jumping in Place/ Military Jumps ( Jumping and touching my knee caps)
I use the following cardio and strength routine here:
- 10 reps X 10 rounds/sets.
I am doing an experiment where I combine cardio and strength together as mentioned below.
Design 1 - total of 5 to 10 rounds
- 10x reps of Jumping Jacks
- 10x reps of Mountain climbers
- 10x reps of Burpees
- 10x reps of High Knees
- 10x of 1 x Squats --> 1 x Pushup(any)
- 5x reps(on each leg) of combined 1 x Reverse --> 1x Forward Lunges
I feel obese and have no intention of getting jacked. I just wanted to get rid of my stomach fat and reduce my hip size to 34 inches.
And also optionally get an six pack if possible.
Am I doing too much?