Hello T-Nation and Experts and Fans
I am an casual bodyweight workout practioner at home. I am not a health specialist as such and I cannot afford gym membership.
Much of the below information I use is based on suggestions provided by Turbulance Training(MRT + Bodyweight) + Mike Change(HIIT + Bodyweight).
My current stats are:
Waist: 1.1 metres
Hips : 36 inches
The central problem is that my weight is not reducing, as it seems to be plateud/plataeu.
My current bodyweight routine I can do is as follows:
1. Air Squats(must)
2. Hindu Squats(can)
3. Standard Pushups(must)
4. Hindu Pushups(can)
5. Optional Lunges
6. Optional Australian Pushups/ Reverse Pushups (Pushups against gravity)
7. Struggling to do single chinups and pullups
8. Pseudo Plank Pushup
-- Conditioning/ Cardio --
1. Mountain Climbers
2. Jumping Jacks/ Star Jumps
4. High Knees/ Jumping in Place/ Military Jumps ( Jumping and touching my knee caps)
I use the following cardio and strength routine here:
1. 10 reps X 10 rounds/sets.
I am doing an experiment where I combine cardio and strength together as mentioned below.
Design 1 - total of 5 to 10 rounds
1. 10x reps of Jumping Jacks
2. 10x reps of Mountain climbers
3. 10x reps of Burpees
4. 10x reps of High Knees
5. 10x of 1 x Squats --> 1 x Pushup(any)
6. 5x reps(on each leg) of combined 1 x Reverse --> 1x Forward Lunges
I feel obese and have no intention of getting jacked. I just wanted to get rid of my stomach fat and reduce my hip size to 34 inches.
And also optionally get an six pack if possible.
Am I doing too much?