Smallville 1/18/07 (and Beyond)

Okay, I changed the title so I wouldn’t have to start a new thread.

Anyone know who that guy was who saved Clark?

Red glowing eyes, and flew off in red, with a red gem.

It’s killing me not knowing who he is!

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:

It’s killing me not knowing who he is![/quote]

That was the Martian Manhunter. He can communicate telepathically so that’s how he was able to help Clark. Next episode, Clark is on Red Kryptonite, so it should be interesting.

[quote]Reef wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

It’s killing me not knowing who he is!

That was the Martian Manhunter. He can communicate telepathically so that’s how he was able to help Clark. Next episode, Clark is on Red Kryptonite, so it should be interesting. [/quote]

Ahhh, I see. I should have re-read your earlier post and I would have been able to figure that out.

Thanks!

Smallville has been my guilty pleasure for a while now. I can’t really defend it when my friends watch it with me, but I’m still hooked. As far as hot chicks goes, Lois has an unreal body, but I absolutely melt every time I see Lana on the screen.

What happened at the beginning of today’s episode? I tuned in when Clark had just walked into the alternate Talon.

[quote]Hanzo wrote:
Reef wrote:
I wish they could have had a Batman and Wonder Woman character. I know they’re bringing in the Martian Manhunter in a couple of episodes…should be cool.

POSSIBLE SPOILER

they’ve already had martian manhunter albeit for a couple of seconds in the Static episode. so, yeah he’s probably gonna make a comeback pretty soon.

his cameo:

END SPOILER

[/quote]

So that’s who that was! I didn’t make the connection. Excellent.

Prof., as to Batman…they have made several Gotham references. So, if the city exists, then…

[quote]veruvius wrote:
Smallville has been my guilty pleasure for a while now. I can’t really defend it when my friends watch it with me, but I’m still hooked. As far as hot chicks goes, Lois has an unreal body, but I absolutely melt every time I see Lana on the screen.

What happened at the beginning of today’s episode? I tuned in when Clark had just walked into the alternate Talon.[/quote]

Clark was in the barn, the dog started barking, and then something flew at him and knocked him out cold. When he woke up he was in a mental institution.