T Nation

Small HGH Update

hey guys, just wanted to post an update on my gh use. so I’m just under two months of use at 4 ius a day.mon-thur 4iu at night fri-sun 2 ius in am 2 iu pm. I’ve started noticing some edema in my hands and the onset of carpel tunnel. that s the downside. the upside is my bodyfat went from around 9 to 7.5 percent. with very minimum changes to my diet.

also running 1600mg test per week. although I’m going to be changing the supplier of my test as I wonder of the legitimacy of it. i finally found my camera and i’ll try and get some pics up of myself later this weekend

Yeh the achey hands is a big problem. I’m still running it, although I’ve had periods here and there where I haven’t been using is so haven’t got the full effects of it. I noticed it about 4 weeks in, got to the point where I couldn’t do simple tasks without my hands being in agony. I noticed a lot of body fat loss in regular dosed areas as well.

IMO it is good stuff, just really overpriced.

Looking forward to the pics.

Hey Animal83, Id like to ask you some questions about your GH usage and few things Im fairly new to Tnation so I cant send PM messages, my email is lazarocardenas@live.com feel free to shoot me a msg

If you got questions ask away

I think HGH is the best of the best from what I read. Do you guys know if HGH increase or decrease risk cancer? My mom was diagnosed with cancer, so I might be prone and if HGH increases the risk, I will never be able to use it?

[quote]WilBul wrote:
I think HGH is the best of the best from what I read. Do you guys know if HGH increase or decrease risk cancer? My mom was diagnosed with cancer, so I might be prone and if HGH increases the risk, I will never be able to use it?[/quote]

GH is not going to do you any favours when it comes to cancer.