T Nation

Small Gyno

No, it’s not from steroid use. I’ve had it since puberty I believe. I had read Prof X post about his run with Gyno and his surgery and removal of it. I have a small lump under my left nipple. I can feel it and it’s been there for awhile. It fucking bugs the hell out of me. I want to get the surgery but at the same time I know insurance never really covers it. Has anyone had the surgery and got their insurance company to cover it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

[quote]football061 wrote:
No, it’s not from steroid use. I’ve had it since puberty I believe. I had read Prof X post about his run with Gyno and his surgery and removal of it. I have a small lump under my left nipple. I can feel it and it’s been there for awhile. It fucking bugs the hell out of me. I want to get the surgery but at the same time I know insurance never really covers it. Has anyone had the surgery and got their insurance company to cover it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Insurance does NOT cover it unless you are at risk of breast cancer and then this has to be proven.

Insurance companies are not there for your well being.

From the title, I thought you were talking about a midget doctor. What a let-down.

DB

yeah I think the first time I saw your pictures I thought you had odd nipple shape.

If its pubertal gyno its set in, drugs can reduce the size of it, but that probably will not even be noticeable since its small.

Surgery is really the only option, and I would say it would have to be an out of pocket expense.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
yeah I think the first time I saw your pictures I thought you had odd nipple shape.

If its pubertal gyno its set in, drugs can reduce the size of it, but that probably will not even be noticeable since its small.

Surgery is really the only option, and I would say it would have to be an out of pocket expense.[/quote]

I could try some letro. Hit it hard and then taper off of it and see what happens. I’ve thought about trying it before. It may work. I just want to make sure I taper off it the right way because I don’t want estro rebound.

letro is a tricky bitch though, the dosing seems to vary wildly from person to person and if you drop your e too low you have issues.

I dont really recommend drug therapy as I feel it will have little effect on such a small and stagnant lump from puberty.

That said letro can kill gyno, I cant really say either way what you should do, but if your going the letro route I would definitely research it first.