Small Favor: Youtube Subscribers

Hey guys, if you could subscribe to the University of Iowa Powerlifting Club youtube channel, www.youtube.com/user/UIPowerlifting, that would be great.

Thanks again, if even just one of you subscribes, this will help us out. Any money we do get (won’t be much, most likely) is going directly towards the club, hopefully to purchase a specialty bar or something.

–By the way, be sure to click the ads to “help” :wink:

Just subscribed. Good luck on getting that google money.

Subscribed. I’ll click when I can.

Subscribed.

Also, I would consider editing your post and removing the part about asking for ad clicks. I think if Google sees that they will terminate your adsense account. You may be safe or they may have the bots out looking for that stuff.

Done, and happy to subscribe.

You guys should like my team on facebook, too!

Done, and happy to subscribe.

You guys should like my team on facebook, too!

sucribed…kepp those videos coming
videotape as many training sessions as you can , thats what bring viewers

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Subscribed.

Also, I would consider editing your post and removing the part about asking for ad clicks. I think if Google sees that they will terminate your adsense account. You may be safe or they may have the bots out looking for that stuff. [/quote]

Will do, thanks.

Ghost, there’s a “like” for you.

D-U-N

question, why the U if youre at Iowa?

I’m not sure if I understand what you mean. UIPowerlifting=University of Iowa Powerlifting. I go to the University of Iowa.

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:
I’m not sure if I understand what you mean. UIPowerlifting=University of Iowa Powerlifting. I go to the University of Iowa.[/quote]

He’s talking about your Miami avatar. They like to call themselves THE U for whatever reason.

Oh. He meant “Da U”. And I’m just a bit of a Canes fan. dey got dat swag, nom sayin?

Aight. Never met a hawkeye that didnt’ bleed yellow. Was just a lil curious