Small Arms...Help!

[quote]onehitkofighter wrote:
I’m a boxer so it is hard for me to gain weight because of all the energy i lose on training. My genetic is bad, i try all nutrition tips that exist or not (is grenn vegetables and mussels really helps to gain test???).

I am train my muscle for mass since 2 years and all i want is to gain 5-8 pounds of REAL pure muscle (i need to be the most light as possible) in specific places: fore arms (power), all troat region (hold the head to resist hits) and my belly to not lose my breath.

i have one year before a silver tournament and i won’t get my pitbull body like y want. My age is 19, so 21 products makes me thinking about the risks. i know that most steroids are bullshit because many of them as false ingredients written and i don’t trust the people who want to sell me things.

i am asking the name of a legal product on sale on the web that contain minimal side effects for a 135 lbs newbie.[/quote]

Your best bet for legal products are lots of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, and turkey. Throw that on some rice or pasta with some sauce and veggies. Repeat several times daily.

Dont worry about steroids at this point.

If you want carryover from weight lifting into boxing, look at the olympic lifts. These will build explosive strength throughout your entire body. There is a harness you can purchase in order to strengthen your neck.

As far as a strong core, the olympic lifts, squats, and deadlifts…and a lot of crunches and other various ab exercises will help immensely with your core.

One more thing.

Eat.

As someone who used to weigh 135 lbs and has since gained 30 lbs, I can tell you that you need to rely on compound movements (squats, deads, bench, row, pull-ups, shoulder press), slam them into submission, and eat. No, seriously. No amount of supplement can make up for a deficit of basic nutrition.

You want a workout? Here’s a template I like.

Day A

Squat 10x3 @ 5RM / 6x6 @ 8RM
Alternating sets (60 sec rest btw):
Bench 4x8 @ 10 RM / 5x5 @ 7 RM
Row 4x8 @ 10 RM / 5x5 @ 7 RM

Day B
Deadlift 4x8 @ 10 RM / 5x5 @ 7 RM
Alternating sets (60 sec rest btw):
Shoulder Press 10x3 @ 5RM / 6x6 @ 8RM
Pull-up 10x3 @ 5RM / 6x6 @ 8RM

You work out three days a week, alternating A and B, and then the two set/reps. Add a rep each time. After three cycles, reset the rep range and increase the weight. Or just change your exercises.

thank you very much for the help but weigth lifting and eating is all my life and i already know a lot about nutrition and training program i supose that legal stuff are bullshit. (real things cost ten times more).

I just know that i need to be careful about all the stuff i could get in boxing clubs and gyms. i dond have time to lose in long time training. i eat a lot of different proteins (almonds, horse steak, fish…)every two hours with green vegetables, brown pasta rice various fruits protein shake good fat but it doesn’t makes a difference (just a little at long terms).

i will change my program more often with olympic lift dead lift but if it exists something on the web that could help me please tell me a name. my neck is like it has a good genetic (my hands can’t hold my maximum i can get. a bar of 45 with more than 4 plates 10 reps 3 seconds in air are what my hands can endure) but my fore arms are the most important and can be develloped only by always using them daily.

i got 10 lbs i two years. and i forgot to mention that i am the only one who the system doesn’t get strengh with creatin (i took a few kinds i just become like i took cocaine sometimes)

Seriously, do yourself a favor and log your food intake on fitday.com

You eat food every couple hours, and this is good, but I’m willing to bet you are not eating as much as you think you are.

this program looks more like something that helps to lose weight than to gain weigth. I certainly take more calories than i burn and i don’t think this program could help me that way. Or maybe they don’t tell about weigth gaining options…

Maybe a nutritionist could help me to understand my system. Someone told me that some natural carbonhytrates (complex or not) could not be assimilate well by certain people.

the problem his that the boss of the gym trust my potential for going far with my skills and wants to help me to gain weigth but people who tryied to help me before wanted to abuse me. Because of the way i figth, someone wanted to sell me needles (without any cycle suggested) when i’m in the botom of the scale for those things. I was very close to buy his shits.

Well that was just to tell my situation i don’t think we are here to talk about that topic. But i don’t have any reason to prove myself now because can i hit hard without even use my physical power and i will continue to train myself for nothing because i can’t stop doing it for deep reasons and i can’t wait to do those dead lifts. i always fell my bones even if i could weigth 350 pounds and that helps me to keep a certain fear in figths preparations.

I forgot to said that fear is what initiates the survival instincs… this is my principal drug

i didn’t saw the last thing i added earlier i just want to tell that fear is what initiates survival instintcs ( a key to success). This is my principal drug and my goal is not to prove myself by telling this but to let understand my real and simple situation. (some people don’t understand this and i know i should let them go. Anyway i’m in the place to talk about real things isn’t it)

ho i forgot to tell that the body assimilates only about 16 grams of protein per hour so…

[quote]onehitkofighter wrote:
ho i forgot to tell that the body assimilates only about 16 grams of protein per hour so…[/quote]

What do you mean by assimilate? If I eat 60 grams of protein in an hour, are you saying I shit out 44 grams, totally intact? Where did you acquire this knowledge?

If you are eating more calories than you expend, you should be gaining more weight than 10 lbs in two years.

Increase the amount of food you eat. Eat more of everything, carbs, fats, and proteins.