Slumped Shoulders and a Muscle Belly

You look higher than 22% bodyfat to me. Don’t feel bad, I have to lose some fat too.

[quote]PhilosopherKing wrote:
Slumped Shoulders and a Muscle Belly…

My belly is part muscle…

What are your thoughts/opinions? [/quote]

Dude, why the hell are you trying to justify your fat rolls of blob? It’s called a POT BELLY.

This IS a troll job. Nobody in their right mind would post their fat ass on a “rate my physique” forum. Good grief.

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
PhilosopherKing wrote:

My belly is part muscle…

What are your thoughts/opinions?

Dude, why the hell are you trying to justify your fat rolls of blob? It’s called a POT BELLY.

This IS a troll job. Nobody in their right mind would post their fat ass on a “rate my physique” forum. Good grief.[/quote]

Dear Lord - people are retarded here when they call people ‘trolls’. Wise the fuck up.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
Eddie_would_tow wrote:
PhilosopherKing wrote:

My belly is part muscle…

What are your thoughts/opinions?

This IS a troll job. Nobody in their right mind would post their fat ass on a “rate my physique” forum. Good grief.

Dear Lord - people are retarded here when they call people ‘trolls’. Wise the fuck up.[/quote]

is this the guy in your avatar?

MUSCLE BELLY…

You have a few choices.

1st - hire a nutritionist. You are above 22% BF.
2nd - hire a personal trainer. NOT someone at a local gym. You need to research trainers in your area that know how AND actually train people with skeletal Anomalies.
3rd - find a movement, yoga or dance class where you can specifically focus on the postual effects of dynamic movement.

or

read, read, read, and read some more. While you are at it learn something. You have over 245,000 hours of programing you have to teach your body to forget.

No rating - if it is a troll job then bravo. If not you have a lot to learn even before you start crawling. Hang in there and it will be worth it. The greatest journey begins with a single step.

I don;t think this is a troll job. I can tell the guy lifts, he just needs to focus on fat loss for several months. I’m not sure a person with “skeletal anomalies” of this magnitude should be engaging in heavy lifting though;
Dude…props for going ahead with the lifting with all your problems. I’m giving you a good rating for your effort. But its time for you to start dieting now.

[quote]RWElder0 wrote:
2nd - hire a personal trainer. NOT someone at a local gym. You need to research trainers in your area that know how AND actually train people with skeletal Anomalies.
3rd - find a movement, yoga or dance class where you can specifically focus on the postual effects of dynamic movement.

or

read, read, read, and read some more. While you are at it learn something. You have over 245,000 hours of programing you have to teach your body to forget.

No rating - if it is a troll job then bravo. If not you have a lot to learn even before you start crawling. Hang in there and it will be worth it. The greatest journey begins with a single step.[/quote]

this guy here has a horrible case of scoliosis thats why the back is like that

might be from smurfing the day away too not sure\might be a troll might not but yes these guys have given great advice so I will leave it at that