Slipping In The Back Door

[quote]kineticj wrote:
Have you considered allowing alcohol in the workplace? In my experience, the sober will often poo-poo the idea of backdoor entry, but once the alcohol is flowing rear entry is often invited. Some will practically bend over forwards to assist entry.[/quote]

another good idea, this may pick up moral a bit around here also~

good thinking~

[quote]print wrote:
This.[/quote]

this is pure wisdom.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

dude, there is something seriously not right with you.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
The innuendo is strong in this one. [/quote]

^this…

I was a little let down when i realized what this thread was actually about

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
The innuendo is strong in this one. [/quote]

^this…

I was a little let down when i realized what this thread was actually about[/quote]

I’ve found staff can handle it as long as you don’t have huge packages being delivered…how big is your average delivery?

Also, more than one delivery taking place at once can be extremely uncomfortable if they’re both fighting to get in the back door at the same time…best to bring one to the front if the rear entrance is occupied.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

dude, there is something seriously not right with you.[/quote]
What do you mean?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]kineticj wrote:
Have you considered allowing alcohol in the workplace? In my experience, the sober will often poo-poo the idea of backdoor entry, but once the alcohol is flowing rear entry is often invited. Some will practically bend over forwards to assist entry.[/quote]

That could lead into gateway abuse of mollies and or GHB in the work place…and then all deadlines will get missed. Business will fail. I hate you for this idea.

I would suggest allowing very small packages in at first and then gradually going up in size until big black packages are allowed.[/quote]

I trust my employees enough to allow them the occasional drink on the clock. So far no roofies, etc that I am aware of. Although now you do have me wondering about the glow sticks and pacifiers I recently found in the supply closet.

[quote]sen say wrote:
I’ve found staff can handle it as long as you don’t have huge packages being delivered…how big is your average delivery?
[/quote]

From what I hear, not suited for backdoor entry.

Sadly, window shopping is all I get to do.

[quote]sen say wrote:
I’ve found staff can handle it as long as you don’t have huge packages being delivered…how big is your average delivery?[/quote]

bout average size I suppose, or if anything, a leetle beet above average - probably no where near as large as PX’s packages, i guess -

[quote]
Also, more than one delivery taking place at once can be extremely uncomfortable if they’re both fighting to get in the back door at the same time…best to bring one to the front if the rear entrance is occupied.[/quote]

they are spaced out pretty evenly, now that you mention it - just lucky?

[quote]kineticj wrote:

[quote]kineticj wrote:

That could lead into gateway abuse of mollies and or GHB in the work place…and then all deadlines will get missed. Business will fail. I hate you for this idea.

I would suggest allowing very small packages in at first and then gradually going up in size until big black packages are allowed.[/quote]

I trust my employees enough to allow them the occasional drink on the clock. So far no roofies, etc that I am aware of. Although now you do have me wondering about the glow sticks and pacifiers I recently found in the supply closet.

[/quote]

did the pacifiers resemble this? if so, that could be an indicator…

Just issue a memo of the new compulsory rear delivery policy by e-mail titled something boring like “Wednesday is brown shirt day” that no one will really pay attention to.

The when they are surprised by the delivery just ask them “Didn’t you get the memo? I sent it last week.”.

Just give everyone a schedule letting them know when to expect someone to come through the back door. The more it happens, the more they’ll get used to it. The usage of the back door is an understandable annoyance, but if you are just renting the building for now, it’s far wiser to use the back door than use the front.

You know I find it despicable how black people will pick and choose which stereotypes they take offense to…now…let’s suppose someone had said “under no circumstances allow a black delivery man with a hoody on and eating skittles to deliver to your back door unless you have a white mexican who has taken it upon himself to guard the door”…you would have hit the roof X…but…you have no problem perpetuating the idea that black men have big packages…I just don’t see how this would be something the Black Community would continue to stand for…

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

dude, there is something seriously not right with you.[/quote]

but he has limits. Derek, that was so wrong. It is forever etched into my brain.

Edgy, just keep at it. The Ladies at the front desk will get accustomed to the back door.

your welcome

She would be an excellent employee.

[quote]sen say wrote:

You know I find it despicable how black people will pick and choose which stereotypes they take offense to…now…let’s suppose someone had said “under no circumstances allow a black delivery man with a hoody on and eating skittles to deliver to your back door unless you have a white mexican who has taken it upon himself to guard the door”…you would have hit the roof X…but…you have no problem perpetuating the idea that black men have big packages…I just don’t see how this would be something the Black Community would continue to stand for…[/quote]

back off boiezz - this aint PWI yaknow~

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
your welcome[/quote]
That was amazing control

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]kineticj wrote:

[quote]kineticj wrote:

[/quote]

did the pacifiers resemble this? if so, that could be an indicator…
[/quote]

Just like that. But they looked bigger, and the label on the box said “Intruder” which I think is a very odd name for a pacifier.