Slipping In The Back Door

the way our complex is laid out, our service vendors seem to come to the office by using the rear entrance.

although, this is not a big deal, it does surprise our office staff when there is someone coming in through the back door. fedex, ups, whatever, they seem to enter through the rear.

I want the office staff to feel comfortable during the day, and dont want them to be frazzled by anticipating a surprise rear entrance, but am perplexed as to the right way to handle it.

do I discuss this with the offendors, or do I try to inoculate the office staff to this so they are not always surprised.

i have considered discussing it with the offendors, but it seems to be an agreeable way for them to deposit the goods, and do not want to offend them, however if there is some issue, i need to take care of it.

i like to be up front with the staff, but want them to be comfortable and relaxed if and when there is to be a breach of the rear.

anyway, if you could help out with this I would appreciate it greatly.

thanks~

Edgy~

The innuendo is strong in this one.

I thought this was a thread about PIIHP

Why don’t you use a sign that directs the “offenders” to the front of the “building”?

Put up a sign.

All vendors reach around front.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
The innuendo is strong in this one. [/quote]

I’ll take anal bum cover for 500 Alex.

Gigitty. This should be fun…

really dont want to offend, tho~

So the rear is a more desirable entry point? I suppose your complex keeps the rear a lot cleaner and smoother than typical rear entrances. Maybe you could change the layout surrounding your complex to shift ease of entry from back to front. Or you could just wait until the employees get used to it, I can’t imagine it taking a long time if it happens every day.

It looks awfully bare. Perhaps some shrubbery would dissuade them.

You could have surprise back door entrances in the office place. Some dildoes strategically placed in office chairs would be all that is needed.

Another idea is to make the back hallway extra slippery so the people can slide in and out easily almost without being noticed.

Have you considered allowing alcohol in the workplace? In my experience, the sober will often poo-poo the idea of backdoor entry, but once the alcohol is flowing rear entry is often invited. Some will practically bend over forwards to assist entry.

[quote]kineticj wrote:
Have you considered allowing alcohol in the workplace? In my experience, the sober will often poo-poo the idea of backdoor entry, but once the alcohol is flowing rear entry is often invited. Some will practically bend over forwards to assist entry.[/quote]

That could lead into gateway abuse of mollies and or GHB in the work place…and then all deadlines will get missed. Business will fail. I hate you for this idea.

I would suggest allowing very small packages in at first and then gradually going up in size until big black packages are allowed.

This.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
It looks awfully bare. Perhaps some shrubbery would dissuade them.[/quote]

tru, some wimmenz like the shrubbery…

[quote]TDub301 wrote:
So the rear is a more desirable entry point? I suppose your complex keeps the rear a lot cleaner and smoother than typical rear entrances. Maybe you could change the layout surrounding your complex to shift ease of entry from back to front. Or you could just wait until the employees get used to it, I can’t imagine it taking a long time if it happens every day.[/quote]

its important to keep all the entrances clean and desirable for entrance/exit, dontchathink?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Another idea is to make the back hallway extra slippery so the people can slide in and out easily almost without being noticed.[/quote]

awesome idea, X - could even bounce off the walls if they so desired?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
lubed with WD-40 or something similar. Squeaky hinges will cause consternation on the part of your employees and cause them to wistfully reminisce about the good ol’ days when the deliveries were made up front.[/quote]

another good point, Push - dry is the debil