T Nation

Slingshot Training System

Im sure you guys read something about it on bb.com or steroids.com.

Its a routine, with variation for bulk and a version for cutting.
Anyway there many thread on the slingshot system all over the web but nothing on T-Nation. Just wondering why and what you guys think of this system.

BUMPING

I think Ronnie should really have checked his ego and admitted he stole a lot of his ideas from certain people when called out on it several times on forums. The training will work… because he heavily borrowed from 3-4 successful trainers work.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
I think Ronnie should really have checked his ego and admitted he stole a lot of his ideas from certain people when called out on it several times on forums. The training will work… because he heavily borrowed from 3-4 successful trainers work.

[/quote]

this is the only hot thread i found on the web.its seems a good system and Ronnie stuff is free! I might give the slingshot a try.
To bad i have not received more replies from T-Nation member. Maybe there all doing Chad Waterbury routine!

I’m not saying it won’t work, but his character is what I’m questioning.

Ask…
Dante(Doggcrapp)
Phil Hernon
Iron Addict
Arthur L. Rea
what they think about Ronnie/Ironman/Mr. Biceps… or do a google search with those names and see what you come up with.

And each of those “successful” trainers in turn stole from other “successful” trainers…sometimes they admitted it, other times they didn’t.

I sincerely hope no one goes out thinking wither Rowland’s stuff (or any of the other bigwig’s progs) is going to make them massive without first satisfying a teeny little prerequisite.

[quote]Scott M wrote:

[/quote]

If you weren’t around on other boards to see the discussions and the lies surrounding this individual it’s hard to comment on them now.

He claimed to train Ronnie Coleman and was called out on this.

He talked about his program’s success with dummy accounts(claims he wasn’t mr. biceps but IP address confirmed he was along with the numerous clues he left linking the two)

He fairly obviously plagiarized Dante’s writing on several occasions.

He felt the need to bash other people’s training as a way to gain attention for his.(ie claiming he tore his biceps DC training when post dates indicate he wasn’t even doing it when the injury happened). Said Dante stole 11-15RP from him but can’t offer any proof. Dante has written proof from the early 90s of it, Ronnie claims he invented it in the 80s but never told people lol.

He is banned from just about every major board at this point for his BS.

If he had come out and said “Hey guys these are my training thoughts and I was influenced by these people” nobody would have cared and he wouldn’t be banned and need to repeatadly change his screen names and re invent himself. It’s the deception and lies that bug me, not his training principles.