Slin Needles

Hey Fellas!
I’m about to start a cycle that will include a taper PCT. I won’t be able to measure my test-e taper amount accurately with my 3cc syringes.

So I went to search for .5-1cc/slin syringes, but they all have higher gauges than I need (25 gauge, 1.25"). I was wondering if someone could point me towards a source or tell me a solution to this problem.

Thanks!
halflife

you can pin test e with 25 Ga pins it just takes longer.

[quote]halflife wrote:
Hey Fellas!
I’m about to start a cycle that will include a taper PCT. I won’t be able to measure my test-e taper amount accurately with my 3cc syringes.

So I went to search for .5-1cc/slin syringes, but they all have higher gauges than I need (25 gauge, 1.25"). I was wondering if someone could point me towards a source or tell me a solution to this problem.

Thanks!
halflife [/quote]

All insulin type needles will have a pin to match. One would never stick insulin with a 25g 1 1/4 pin. What you will have to do is purchase the barrels and pins separate.

A lot of sites sell both barrel and pin together as well as separate. Buy the slin needles and then just buy the correct gauge pin you need and swap out the pin itself.

Or if you know someone who has insulin barrels just reuse the barrel and change the pin every time you stick. Just run some alcohol thru the barrel each use.

I hope that was of some use to ya

hi.first of all needle gauges go smaller as the number goes higher. you can buy the syringe and the needle separately, it is called tuberculin syringe. by the way you describe it you have the specialized syringe that comes together with the needle. the purpose is for the ease of use.you dont have to angle the normal syring to give insulin subcutaneously.

Thanks For The Advice Guyz!
Just picked up some tuberculin syringes.
Thanks!
halflife

I inject test cyp with #29 .5" .5ml insulin syringes EOD. The small piston size creates very high pressures, so injection time is ok; example 10-15 seconds for 0.14ml. Drawing up takes time, preservative alcohol will boil or flash in the vacuum until the vapor pressure of the alcohol lowers the vacuum. The vapor reincorporates.

That is for (small) TRT doses. 29 guage might be silly for BB dose tapering.

You can always draw and shoot with different pins. I use a 20ga to draw and something smaller 25,27,30 to shoot depending on where it’s going.

STu

I use 21ga and 1-1/2 pins for sus
is quick and painles