SlimT Shirts - Why Bother Working Out?

I just saw this ad on the TV at the gym today. Holy crap, this is a sad commentary on american’s and the collective laziness to know that people buy this crap.

Cool story brah

Dick Fountain

Men’s answer to the wonderbra…

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Dick Fountain[/quote]

x2 lol

?

its a girdle. There is nothing new under the sun.

It reminds me of tightlacing, which I actually find to be kind of attractive, tbh. Although I don’t think it’s a healthy practice.

Another one. This is Dita Von Teese, btw.

Haha this is hilarious. Matter of fact, I just saw an infomercial for the female counterpart, same product more or less, at the gym 2 days ago. A bunch of us at the gym were watching, dumbfounded, in between sets…all with a “wtf” look on our faces.

Seriously, as if people’s beer goggles don’t cause enough problems already…damn.

[quote]FlameofOsiris wrote:
It reminds me of tightlacing, which I actually find to be kind of attractive, tbh. Although I don’t think it’s a healthy practice. [/quote]

Until you find out later that she’s stuffed into that thing like a sausage…

Awesome! The guys with preggo bellies already think they are “athletic.” Now they can squash those bellies good and call themselves “built.”

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Haha this is hilarious. Matter of fact, I just saw an infomercial for the female counterpart, same product more or less, at the gym 2 days ago. A bunch of us at the gym were watching, dumbfounded, in between sets…all with a “wtf” look on our faces.

Seriously, as if people’s beer goggles don’t cause enough problems already…damn. [/quote]

That image sounds hilarious, lol.

Seriously, as if people’s beer goggles don’t cause enough problems already…damn. [/quote]

Reminds me of something similar to what TC once wrote… “You get her home and wrestle her out of her tight garment only to be engulfed in rolls of fat bursting forth like the dough from a can of [whatever that little white (color, not race) tubby guy brand was who’s stomach you poke] dough.”

Yeah…

I wouldn’t bother with this, I’d rather just break out the old powerlifting suits.

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Awesome! The guys with preggo bellies already think they are “athletic.” Now they can squash those bellies good and call themselves “built.” [/quote]

lolz

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Dick Fountain[/quote]

Nice to see that catching on…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Dick Fountain[/quote]

Nice to see that catching on…[/quote]

Yea I like it, since this thread is obviously a plug for the new man girdle, I will hijack. Did you beat Red Dead? I have been moving and have not played in 2-3 weeks.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Dick Fountain[/quote]

Nice to see that catching on…[/quote]

Yea I like it, since this thread is obviously a plug for the new man girdle, I will hijack. Did you beat Red Dead? I have been moving and have not played in 2-3 weeks.[/quote]

I haven’t yet … but I did finish the hunting missions

Killing a bear with a knife isn’t all that easy…

But the last two hunting missions are a damn joke…

Damn it was your first time seeing that thing? In Miami there are commercials for it constantly for years now. And its always with Spanish flare and hot Cuban women dancing and frolicking before stuffing their busty bossoms into the girdle. I bet they sell like crack down there among old hispanic women.