T Nation

Slim n Lift

Imagine one night you’re out with a girl, she looks “decent”, and she invites you back to her place. Once there, she reveals her enormous rolls when pulling this contraption off…

Is it just me, or is it that deceptive marketing on the part of the girl if she wears one of those?

shit’s nasty

but seriously though, can you imagine thinking you are the shit for picking up some hot ass, gettin all excited and shit, taking that ass home thinking you are gonna get some good shit… and then wham

she drops that latex and the rolls flow?

man…soulbreaker

It’s in the same category as padded/pushup bras and makeup though, all fake ass false advertising.

Just wanted to note that clip has the same chick with the clipboard in the bakery as those 5 hour energy drink commercials. Do these guys just use the same clip?

1:04 mark in the above link
0:40 in this completely separate ad. Strange.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ_3gBmJkVc

So you’ve got some fat chick to your house? You didn’t know at the time you were picking her up, just kick her ass to the curb and get some real good action…

While I admit it would be a bit disturbing to bring a woman home and have a waterfall of fat rolls cascade out of her pants you have to suck it up.

This isn’t going to change. Since the dawn of time we have been painting ourselves and whatnot to look better for you. It’s the nature of the beast. Just try to be more aware and maybe you won’t end up with a beast.

Have fun :slight_smile:

Fat women are like mo-peds. They’re fun to ride but you just don’t want to be seen on one!

Body sculpting, everyone’s into it!

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
This isn’t going to change. Since the dawn of time we have been painting ourselves and whatnot to look better for you. It’s the nature of the beast. Just try to be more aware and maybe you won’t end up with a beast.

Have fun :)[/quote]

What more, is that the female of most species steers the evolutionary path. In certain birds for example, the males have evolved certain traits that will attract more females to spread genes, but at the same time put them at risk - I can’t remember the name of the bird but it has an extremely long tail and the longer it gets, the more attractive it is to females. At the same time, it gets harder to fly so it’s more likely to get preyed on. Cache-22, this is common with many other species, like peacocks for example.

Anyway, if a chick is fat, it should be pretty obvious regardless of what she wears underneath.

"Just lose some fucking weight you fat shits. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA omfg that’s the best youtube comment evar.

The top reply on that video says it all

[quote]Flow wrote:
"Just lose some fucking weight you fat shits. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA omfg that’s the best youtube comment evar.[/quote]

HAH, that is a funny comment.

Right after I saw this thread, I went to the gym, and sure enough, the TV was playing the same infomercial. Then I looked at all the chubby ladies on the treadmill watching it.

How can one wear something like that and feel okay about it?

I’d just be embarrassed when I had to take it off.

I can imagine what a guy would say if he was a fatass and decided to wear one of these things, thereby landing himself a much hotter girl than he should of.

“Gotcha!!! HAHAHAHA.”

I tend to think that the pictures, drawings, etc. have to be fraudulent.

Bodyfat and tissues in general can’t really compress to a smaller volume.

Some of can be squished somewhere else, true. As in the comparisons with other products where they point out how this happens. But the total body volume will be about the same.

The pictures shown don’t have an equal, if any, volume squished out elsewhere to account for the huge disappearing volume in the ass, belly, and thighs.

I strongly suspect there’s a time gap and major weight (fat) loss between the pics.

Some of them are just too extreme to be, to me, believable.

I honestly don’t think there are going to be too many women who go out looking for action wearing one of these suckers. Taking one off for the no pants dance would be way too embarassing. I’d guess that it’s more meant for office wear to make the other women jealous.

im pretty sure theres only so much fat you can hide.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
I tend to think that the pictures, drawings, etc. have to be fraudulent.

Bodyfat and tissues in general can’t really compress to a smaller volume.

Some of can be squished somewhere else, true. As in the comparisons with other products where they point out how this happens. But the total body volume will be about the same.

The pictures shown don’t have an equal, if any, volume squished out elsewhere to account for the huge disappearing volume in the ass, belly, and thighs.

I strongly suspect there’s a time gap and major weight (fat) loss between the pics.

Some of them are just too extreme to be, to me, believable.

[/quote]

I imagine it’s like a light corset- the … thing… compresses the midsection down into the internal organs, which do have space to squish.

[quote]JN7844 wrote:
Imagine one night you’re out with a girl, she looks “decent”, and she invites you back to her place. Once there, she reveals her enormous rolls when pulling this contraption off…

[/quote]

YESSSS!!! Kuzzo luvs BIG GIRLS!!!

Thats cheating!

[quote]Otep wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
I tend to think that the pictures, drawings, etc. have to be fraudulent.

Bodyfat and tissues in general can’t really compress to a smaller volume.

Some of can be squished somewhere else, true. As in the comparisons with other products where they point out how this happens. But the total body volume will be about the same.

The pictures shown don’t have an equal, if any, volume squished out elsewhere to account for the huge disappearing volume in the ass, belly, and thighs.

I strongly suspect there’s a time gap and major weight (fat) loss between the pics.

Some of them are just too extreme to be, to me, believable.

I imagine it’s like a light corset- the … thing… compresses the midsection down into the internal organs, which do have space to squish.[/quote]

Did you watch the thing?

How do huge amounts of ass fat and thigh fat squish into the volume of squished internal organs?