Slim Fast and a Power Bar

Yesterday, I had a free day from work so I was home relaxing watching T.V. I was changing the channels when I landed on Ricki Lake and her topic “Exposed: Perfect Bodies, Dangerous Drugs.”

I’m sure from the topic you’ll realize what the topic was on, steroids. I watched a little even though I knew the tone and the direction the show would take. One thing was obvious, she was pushing this “roid rage” persepective, especially when she introduced a women who’s newphew took O.D. on an animal steriod and killed his parents.

Most everyone took the usual persepective, one guy said get educated and then take them if you want. Anyway, one guy, John, was probably the worse spokesperson for steriod use I ever seen. Now I am in no way in shape, in fact I am in the 20+ BF% but with this website’s help, I am whittling that down. Having said that I know enough not to do what this guy is doing especially while on steriods.

Well, they followed this guy through a typical day. For breakfast, he has a Power Bar and a Slim Fast (hence the title). I mean, please, A POWER BAR and SLIM FAST! Afterwards, he was some vitamins and then injects himself with some Primo (you could read it from the flask) and what he says is Test 200 or so. He then works out in his garage and then goes to a gym for cardio. His postwork meal consists of fried tacos, rice and beans with a lot of cheese. According to him, he has taken steroids for 20 weeks straight.

Well you can imagine his physique. I wonder if you can see his picture on the RL website. Anyway just passng along some info. (I still can’t get over, Slim Fast and a Power Bar.) Oh well, to each his own.

This one is definitely going in the book:

“He then works out in his garage and then goes to a gym for cardio. His postwork meal consists of fried tacos, rice and beans with a lot of cheese.”

hahaha

Well, the post-workout meal makes sense. Now, I’ve tried the fried tacos and beans and I saw minimal results, at best. But, when you add in “a lot of cheese”, there is a synergetic effect that can’t be beat. Mmmm…a lot of cheese.