Slight Case of Gyno/Chest Fat

I’ve been noticing lately that I’ve been developing a significant amount of fat on my chest (especially near nipple area). This is strange because I’m actually dieting down right now and am much leaner than I was a few months ago, yet the problem area is even worse. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to solve this problem? I’ve read up a bit but all I got were searched based results about nolvadex/a-dex/leptro: I haven’t touched steroids/PH yet so this probably isn’t the way to go for me.

Could it be my diet? The past few weeks the only foods I’ve consumed were Metabolic Drive, grow, olive oil, tuna, chicken, and fish oil (also taking HRX). There’s a large deficiency of saturated fat (basically non-existent) so my T-levels are probably lower than normal. I’ve noticed that after certain cheat days the problem decreases dramatically, so I think my diet might be the culprit. I’m starting to supplement Zinc and have also read that Flax seeds may be of some use.

Could anyone help out with some suggestions/point me in the right direction to fixing this? It is a minor problem (not noticeable with a shirt on) but I’m being paranoid since I’ve read that gyno left untreated could become permanent. Thanks for any suggestions.

I doubt its developing, rather if you are stripping fat its probably becoming more noticeable. Gyno is easiest to recognize when you are lean.

In addition to what getswole said, I would look into your caffiene intake. It is more likely what swole suggested, but I recall reading that people who take in more than a moderate amount of caffeine can preferentially store fat in their chest.

The converse of what swole said could be that you are cutting in such a way that you are losing muscle mass in your chest and the result is that you look more like a titty bitch. :wink:

[quote]uahc wrote:
There’s a large deficiency of saturated fat (basically non-existent) so my T-levels are probably lower than normal. I’ve noticed that after certain cheat days the problem decreases dramatically, so I think my diet might be the culprit. I’m starting to supplement Zinc and have also read that Flax seeds may be of some use.
[/quote]

Definitely keep up the zinc. I’d suggest ZMA if you aren’t already using it.
On these cheat days, when you say that the gyno decreases dramatically, do you mean that your chest gets flatter or that it looks more like it used to? I ask this because I have a hard time believing that one cheat day would either add fat back onto your chest or counteract the so-called gyno you’re experiencing, unless your metabolism is slow or you are particularly sensitive to saturated fats.

I noticed that after a certain cheat day my chest was noticeably flatter. Also, the past few days the gyno (or chest fat to the mod who modified my thread title) seemed to increased while I am still on a caloric deficit.

The only form of stimulant I’m getting is 2 tablets of HRX 2x a day, so caffeine shouldn’t be a problem.

Thanks GetSwole, I never knew that. I’ll toughen it out and keep track of what happens the next few weeks. Thanks for the comments. Nice log btw.

[quote]trextacy wrote:
In addition to what getswole said, I would look into your caffiene intake. It is more likely what swole suggested, but I recall reading that people who take in more than a moderate amount of caffeine can preferentially store fat in their chest.

The converse of what swole said could be that you are cutting in such a way that you are losing muscle mass in your chest and the result is that you look more like a titty bitch. ;)[/quote]

Not calling you out or anything, but I’d seriously like to see the study that proved caffiene promotes fat growth on the chest.

I know caffiene is a stimulant and is usually good at getting rid of fat, also I’ve never heard of a stimulant increasing fat gain, let alone to one particular part of the body.

Again I’m not doubting you, I’d really like to see some evidence.

Interesting.

Gerdy

I’ve heard good things about increasing fiber intake to help with “bitch tits”.