Sleeping

I have a lot of crap going on and i haven’t been able to sleep very well. I tried some zma, didnt really help, now im trying villerian root and it’s not really doing anything. What do you guys take to help you sleep. I’m pissed that i work hard but then the results get killed cuz i can’t sleep. Thanks guys

Try some Tylenol PM, it’s worked for a couple of my clients and isn’t a prescriptoin drug. Then try and deal with your issues that are preventing you from sleeping, like maybe sleep patterns or stress. When you’re feeling better, go back to ZMA.

Time released Melatonin.

Try Benadryl, works great.

When I first started taking ZMA, i didn’t notice a difference. It took me about a week for it to kick in. For me, ZMA didn’t help me fall asleep. Instead it made me fell well rested even if I only slept for 5 hours. Taking 6 mg of California’s Health melatonin on an empty stomach before bed really helped me fall asleep. the company uses pure pharmaceutical grade melatonin. You might want to give that a try. Good luck and I hope you get some nice sleep.

try blinking non-stop… works for me

I WOULD TRY MELATONON IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP. THEY HAVE A DUO-OBSORB TYPE TOO THAT NOT ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO FALL ASLEEP BUT ALSO KEEPS YOU FROM WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. TRY IT, IT WORKS
JOSH

Please stop screaming, Josh. - Mod