Sleeping Patterns

Is it okay if you sleep in 2, 5 hour intervals. Like i sleep from 2-7 and 11-3ish. Every other day im forced to do that because of school and i cant fall alseep early.

Awhile back T-mag did a great article on Sleep I am not sure if it was in the online mag or in one of their print mag. But as long as you feel like your getting enough sleep your fine.

I used to sleep from about 1:30 am to 5:30 am, then work for a few hours, then sleep from about 9:00 am to 1:30 pm. This worked out great for me, no problems, no strength loss.

heres the real question. is there anything you can do about it? if not then you have no choice. stop worrying about it. your cortisol does not need to go up over something you cannot help. Another way to look at it is your getting ten hours of sleep per day. I would kill for ten hours of sleep per day.

Yea there is nothing i can do about it. i get home from the gym around 11:30 then eat and try to sleep. This usally happens around 1:30 the earliest. Go to school from 7-12 then sleep from 12:30-4/5ish then i eat because i have nothing to due and i only work 3 hours a day where i can eat.

Bob
Try changing the time you work out. If I work out late at night I can’t fall asleep likeyou im just to amped. Try working out early in the day it may help

for now i cant, once this semister is over i will thanks guys.