Sleeping More Than I Should?

I think the two are very directly related for me personally, because it seems every morning when I partially wake up, not fully aware that I’m waking up, my legs feel like the life has been drained out of them, and they’re still super tired.

Because of this, I am able to sleep for like 9-10 hours every night. I still wake up with them feeling just a little bit tired, but enough to get up. However, once I get up they feel like a million bucks. I don’t know why it is, but it seems the amount of sleep I get is based on how tired my legs feel.

Does anyone else have this? And I don’t really overwork my legs in anything, as I don’t do too much throughout the day besides sit around, and when I lift my legs it’s pretty hard but not overtraining.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else feels this? Last night I got 9.5 hours of sleep, and could have gone more if it wasn’t for me feeling like it was late (which it turns out it was)

Your tired because you need the rest to recover. you wouldnt/couldnt sleep if you didnt need it.

Hell coming from someone who has battled sleep probs call it a blessing your recovery will be enhanced and growth potential greater. dont take it as a negative.

Oh and leg work is very intensive damaging gives a big whack to the CNS and large muscle groups hence the need for more rest. Just think about say an arm vs a leg size loads used etc, then think of if your doing squats and DL’s the other groups in the whole body involved etc.

The harder you train the harder you need to rest, and play tio steal from Dan John. Add eating in there as well.

Phill