Sleeping and Mass or Strength Gains

Hello, i work at the night and i would like to know if the fact that i sleep at 6 a.m and wake up at 15 p.m avoid me to gains as much strengh and mass as if i had a normal rythm.

Because iam training hard 5 day/week, i eat well i think, and i don’t see much improvement eventhough my performance are low (41045kg bench press).
(i have train for 5-6 months now)

THANKS for answer !

Your getting 9 hours you should be good if you can get more body wants more sure it will help

Phill

Well, the simple answer is that your body is designed to sleep when it is dark and will function best when you sleep during those hours. There may be ways to help maximize your sleep. Make sure your room is quiet, cool, and dark. In other words mimic night time conditions the best you can. Some people adapt better working weird hours than others. I worked the graveyard shift in the past and it really messed with my body.

[quote]creutzfeldt-jak wrote:
Hello, i work at the night and i would like to know if the fact that i sleep at 6 a.m and wake up at 15 p.m avoid me to gains as much strengh and mass as if i had a normal rythm.

Because iam training hard 5 day/week, i eat well i think, and i don’t see much improvement eventhough my performance are low (41045kg bench press).
(i have train for 5-6 months now)

THANKS for answer ! [/quote]

You said you are eating “well”, but are you eating a LOT? If you eat three turkey sandwiches all day long, you will be eating well, but not enough.

Don’t worry about it, i eat every 3-4 hours !