Sleep & Training Schedule Ok?

I an going to be doing the Waterbury Methoed for the next 4 weeks, starting tommarow.

My schedule will be work from 6 PM to 6 AM, sleep 7-1 than lift around 3, than rest until 5 than go to work.

I try to eat 4-6 times a day.

Will my work/sleep/lifting schedule work out? In other words, is it possible to gain with this sleeping schedule?

There’s a lot of variables that come into play to answer your Q. ?

1. Age
  2. Training history
  3. Intensisty used in training
    blah
    blah
    blah
    etc…

Instead of me being technical. I challenge you to keep a log.
Training log, sleep log, nutrition log etc…

Monitor your progress. IF you see gains week after week and month after month everything is going ok.

If you see a decrease in any of the above, something is out of order.

Good luck!

Id try and get a bit more sleep bro 6 hours aint much. try and sleep a bit more and ski[p the rest till 5 thing. W/o eat work. Go by feel see how it effects you.

Phill

how physically demanding is your job?

I started a log of EVERYTHING i do, I think that will help alot.

My job is pretty physicaly demanding, on my feet for roughly 11 hours, shoveling over 1000 pounds of metal chips, moving 200 plus pound bars around by hand, etc etc etc.

[quote]DF85 wrote:
I started a log of EVERYTHING i do, I think that will help alot.

My job is pretty physicaly demanding, on my feet for roughly 11 hours, shoveling over 1000 pounds of metal chips, moving 200 plus pound bars around by hand, etc etc etc.

[/quote]

Then you need more sleep, plenty of food and make training bare bones simple but effective your doing work all damn day get in the gym do a few bascic compounds and get the hell out.

Phill

Waterbury methoed, day one went great so I am goign to stick to this for the next 4 weeks.

I was going to try doing one lift a day, example have a bench day either 10x3, 5x5, or triples and singles, than do the same for dead lift, than squat on the third day, possible a clean and front squat day also, I will see how this goes first.