Sleep, How Many Hours?

If I train 3 or more times- in a day I generally want 12 hours of sleep. If its only 2x a day then 6-8hours is good. If I’m using the ElitePro Mineral Support - then I can get away with 3-5 hours regularly.

Sleep is overrated, all you need are power naps.

In 2004 Oprah slept a total of 13 hours the entire year.

Slightly relevant…not trying to derail…but has anyone in this thread tried valerian root? I’ve been using this for the past couple of weeks and my sleep has increased in both duration and quality.

As for quantity, I try to aim for 9 hours, though my training hasn’t been affected after nights where I’ve gotten significantly less, give or take some mental alertness.

[quote]angus_beef wrote:

In 2004 Oprah slept a total of 13 hours the entire year.[/quote]

Ridiculous…

[quote]otrain wrote:

[quote]angus_beef wrote:

In 2004 Oprah slept a total of 13 hours the entire year.[/quote]

Ridiculous…[/quote]

Actually, not joking, weekdays I get about 3-5 hours sleep, and just nap throughout the day. When it is crunch time at exams I will only 7-8 times a day nap for the few days before. When just napping I get exhausted at the gym, but when sleeping on 3-4 hours +naps I seem to do fine. I have been doing this a while though, I remember when I first started sleeping less I was very exhausted, but I seem to have adapted.

I rarely wake up feeling fresh I always wakeup usually in a bad mood i think that`s just me though lol. I get 8 every day of the week but anymore then that and ill be a mess all day and taking naps