Slappin ass

Well it’s been a little while since I’ve posted a thread like this so here it goes. Lately I’ve been slapping the backsides of the young ladies I’v been shaggin with reckless abandon. Normally, I’ll give it a little smack here or there but NOT LATELY. OHHH NO, I’ve been leaving some nice red hand prints on even the tannest of asses. Now the thing I’m suprised at is that I haven’t heard a single complaint yet! Just goes to show that you never know what’s fare game till you try.

Famous quote: “Choke me, spank me, pull my hair” Exzhibit.

I always propose anal to a girl even though I’m not really into it. I just want to see what she’s down with.
Props to you for slappin dat ass but I gotta ask…what took you so long?

I had a chick that wantes to take a dildo to my ass and bang me. I was confused and turned her down.

Now that I think back, I don’t know if that’s gay or not. I mean, it’s still a man and a woman.

Now that I think back, I don’t know if that’s gay or not. I mean, it’s still a man and a woman.<~~~~what the fuck I hope that was a joke!!!

Anyway back to the post at hand, I like to slap some ass as well…I also like to scratch,and be scratched(and other thing for that matter)…Mini hyjack I had this girl in regular rotation a few months ago(18,cute as hell etc…) Anyway she was only with one guy(b/f of 2 yrs.) So they take a “break” and I move in on her.He was very straight forward about sex and never did anything remotly wild,so anyway I come into the picture with the ass slapping,scratching,dirty talk etc…long story stort I still get Text messages from this girl saying “i want it rough!!” Hahaha if this girl ever goes back to her Ex, there is NO way she can lie and say she never banged another dude b/c I made sure that she left my grasp with some much needed experence!! haha

I read your post and had to laugh!! I was discussing some sexual topic with my wife the other night and decided to give her a little visual aide, and promptly went into a pantomime of me hitting something from the backside while slapping the booty.

She looked at me like I was from Mars and asked “What the hell was that?!”

Only then did I realize I’d never performed thusly with her. Oops!! Damn, sometimes my memories from bachelorhood are way too vivid!!!

I’m trying to figure out an effective way implementing a little “slap play” ie. slapping eachother face, tities, spitting in eachothers mouth. You know good wholesome stuff.

Get her to suck on your toes or lick your anus; that’s the best :slight_smile:

She looked at me like I was from Mars and asked “What the hell was that?!”

You are and she’s from Venus, remember?

I like to pull the hair a little and slap the ass a lot.
If you propose an idea with confidence, you’d be surprises what most women will do. (getting em hot doesnt hurt either).

Speaking of getting your salad tossed. This is where some of my “metro” tendencies that are being berrated by some on another OT thread come in handy. For example, when you have a properly maintained “fun zone” you’re alot more likely to get a young lady to play your rusty trombone.

this girl i started fucking for the last month of school used to lick my taint, thats as close as i got to my salad being tossed. she’d also try to slide her fingers down my crack when i was on top but i’m not down with that.

yeah, tittie slapping is fun

I LOVE THESE THREADS!!!

Gosh… I get such a laugh out of them!!! Guys you seriously have no fucking idea do you… ohhh… stop… really… stop it… the tears are rolling down my face and I’m laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair!!! Doh!!

It sure is entertainin’ 'round here!!!

xxxxxxxxxx
…Chess

I’m trying to figure out an effective way implementing a little “slap play” ie. slapping eachother face, tities, spitting in eachothers mouth. You know good wholesome stuff.

Try setting up a threesome with 2 girls willing to snowball. If Jenna Jameson does it, so can any babe with one good female friend… ;0)

ever donkey punched one? that’s funner than fuckin’ a pile of poop!

Getting rough can sure be the shit…of course, you both have to be into it…although It seems that the ladies I’ve been seem to really and truly enjoy it…hehehe…

Wideguy…you have the technique of “Iron Palm!” hehehe

Snowball?

Frontface…ever see the Chris Rock comedy show “Bigger and Blacker”? …

“Excuse me, um, eh, excuse me…can you eh, um, lick my balls?” He says, you gotta say it with some conviction!

LOL…I had the conversation about the dildo in the ass with a friend of mine a few years back. He saw no problem with it, but I argued it was gay. I no longer am sure if its gay, per se, but it’s still nothing appealing!

I can’t believe I contributed to this thread!

Just give a girl an orgasm and you can do anything want…also muff divin a lil, if done right, seems to be a key to unlock the freaky shit hehe. Especially if sex is not even an option yet…go from not getting any to hanging on for the ride in no time flat with a lil big O action in their bodies hehe.

“Just give a girl an orgasm and you can do anything want…”

Yeah… I guess that just about sums it up… ha!!!

Oh my… stop it really!! I can’t take much more!!! I’ve fallen off my chair more times than I can count already!!!

xxx

Hey chess how about a little less sarcasim and a little more in the way of advice and/or some othe filthy comments. BTW I’m gonna have to say that that a dildo in the ass is gay. Hey that rhymes:-) However a little finger play while getting your nuts sucked never hurt anyone. I remember the first time a girl tried to slide her finger up my ass while giving me head. I pulled the clench and almost broke her fucking finger off. I was young and nieve.

love the thread. So true if you fuck a women right shes yours forever…And in my opinion a dildo in the ass from a woman is not gay…

What if the girl putting the dildo in your ass is your cousin?