T Nation

Slap Tear in Labrum: HCG?

Whatsup

I am very new to all if this. I am a college pitcher with draft potential, and I recently had a shoulder injury (about 3 weeks ago) I just got the MRI results this morning and the doctor said I had a small SLAP TEAR in my Labrum. Now my question is, I ordered a cycle of HGH just for personal gain in Velocity and overall performance. But I was shipped about 100000 iu's of HCG instead, I was very upset. But now what do I do can I take this stuff, will it do me any good? I work out and do alot of cardio, and I am currently on a physical therapy workout. Can someone please answer asap. Thank You

Clearly HGH is common in pro baseball but do you not run at least some risk of someone rating you out to the NCAA drug nazi’s?

I mean they bust trainers giving creatine to athletes all the time so I know they are pretty good about finding out things. I’m sure it’s likely to raise a few eye brows if you bounce back really quickly from an injury as well.

Just wondering since you have draft potential, no one wants to see you given the boot over this.

I recently transfered to a Division III school from a Division I school because of my ill mother. And this school if very low status because of its very young baseball program so there is very limiting testing, and we are going into the summer aswell so testing if very uncommon.

I doubt that HCG will do anything in regards to speeding up recovery. HGH is a better bet and you obviously got screwed. Dean had a thread not to long ago about GHRP-6 and its ability to improve recovery following injury. It may be worth your while to look into that.

Ok so if the HCG doesnt do anything in regards to the injury should I take it anyway for my workouts stuff like that…basically are there any benefits in taking HCG at all?

Send it to me for a discounted price…:wink:

[quote]Newkid117 wrote:
Ok so if the HCG doesnt do anything in regards to the injury should I take it anyway for my workouts stuff like that…basically are there any benefits in taking HCG at all?[/quote]

HCG is generally used to prevent testicular atrophy during a long suppressive AAS cycle. I see no need to use it in your current situation.

Damn that sux it was alot of money. Ok well thanks alot for all of your help pain…I do not know what i am going to do with all of this stuff now. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you for everything

[quote]Newkid117 wrote:
Damn that sux it was alot of money. Ok well thanks alot for all of your help pain…I do not know what i am going to do with all of this stuff now. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you for everything[/quote]

If you really did order a bunch of HGH and only got HCG then I would make an attempt to contact the source. Several attempts to contact source. Granted, this is probably going to be futile and you will have chalk it up as a good screwing. I would say sell it but then you could end up with a whole other mess of problems.

you should sell it to someone who needs it

I am sure that is the EXACT reason he came to this site! lmao!

Joe