Skye Log #2

[quote]skyel7 wrote:

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
jealous[/quote]

invitattion’s always open. [/quote]

be careful saying things like that.

Nice training Skye!

Hookah is fun times! But always makes me a wee bit ill.

Jealous you’re heading to Mee-ami. I love going there at the end of the summer when the water is like 80 degrees, but Miami is nice all year round, so you’ll be having a great time no matter.

Kimba- I got some friendly advise yesterday to ask him to grab my butt, then ask him when he’s due(to give birth)…nuff said :smiley:

Maschy- ya, I have hookah limits, too. I’m reallly looking forward to Miami this time around because I’m really burnt out.

Claire- I read somewhere, not sure where, prolly on FA you mention licorice root(good for adrenals?)How do you cycle it or do you take it consistently?

Mmmm, I love me some hookah! They have a couple of great places in Montreal if you ever head there.

Nice training! Jealous of your Miami trip.

skye- i take it when the caffeine stops working and the sleep doesnt help. so, every couple months. i get it in a dropper bottle in an alcohol solution, and for 2 or 3 days i’ll take 2 droppers full with a benadryl (or generic) right before bed. i stop when i wake up feeling like a million dollars, and i also try to get a lil more sleep or more quality rest then, too.

Thanks, Claire. Since I bought half a pound of that stuff for dirt cheap, I might as well put it to good use.

Training

Funky shoulder, so no bench(YAY!) but lots of back stuff.

Incline DB bench(very light)
3 x 10(20)

WG Pullups/chins
3/5, 3/6, 1/4

DB Pullovers
10(30), 10(35), 6(40),6(30)

Cable rows
12(60), 10(70), 10(70)

Face pulls
3 x 10(60)

Tricep pushdowns
3 x 12(40)

Hammer curls
3 x 10(20)

DB curls (AMRAP)-14(20)

wg = weighted? and if so what are the weights? I’m reading it as sets x reps
thkx for educamating the stewpid.

wide grip, I believe. No weights.

SSing pullups with chins. Wow.

I get it now: sounds badass even without weights. Go skye!

[quote]skyel7 wrote:
Thanks, Claire. Since I bought half a pound of that stuff for dirt cheap, I might as well put it to good use. [/quote]

^^hahaha oh geeze, my mind wandered all over skid row before I went back and read the last page. I now know you are talking about licorice root and not ditch weed. This is a hilarious first post on page post.

Amazing pull ups/chin ups. My back is seizing up just thinking about em.

Look how many WG pullups! I can still only do one [insert sadface]

[quote]owlie wrote:
I now know you are talking about licorice root and not ditch weed. [/quote]

sure we are.

second time tonight i’ve quoted you.

i better check myself.

whats going on with the shoulder??

Damn Skye, I don’t think I can do ANY wide grip pull ups… fail.

_Mel

[quote]owlie wrote:

[quote]skyel7 wrote:
Thanks, Claire. Since I bought half a pound of that stuff for dirt cheap, I might as well put it to good use. [/quote]

^^hahaha oh geeze, my mind wandered all over skid row before I went back and read the last page. I now know you are talking about licorice root and not ditch weed. This is a hilarious first post on page post.

Amazing pull ups/chin ups. My back is seizing up just thinking about em.[/quote]

Owlie, you crack me up…Ok, I walked into that one. The score is 2-0.

[quote]kimbakimba wrote:
Look how many WG pullups! I can still only do one [insert sadface][/quote]

Kimba, I know alot of grown men who can’t do one WG pull up, including 2 of my 3 brothers [remove sadfce]!

Nlmain- no silly questions here, except rice cake questions…Those belong on the other side.

Kp- thanks, you beat me to it.

MIM- I’ve been doing front squats and the bar might have rested funny on it last week. Had a small history of left shoulder bursitis in the past.

Mel- Hai! Best purchase for me has been my pullup bar and AVG band from Elite…it’s magic! :smiley:

Will post today’s mediocre workout later and my new discovery…the warrior diet (dare I say, hGH? Oh.my!)

Warrior diet huh?

oh meant to post this one, sorry!