Im currently sitting at 1200+ Total Test and 250 free test.
Im about to go into SWAT week October 16th (Sun). I will have had a shot the day before (Sat) going into Hell week. My next shot will be due on that Wednesday. I have no idea where exactly I will be on that day if Im even near my stuff. If I were to just go ahead and plan on just skipping Wednesdays shot and wait until I get back home for Saturdays mornings shot, should I be ok? Currently taking 60mg twice a week. My script allows for 100mg a week. Thoughts? Thanks in advance. @KSman