Skipping Leg Day

How about you post some pictures of your legs.

I would love to have your problem, but standing almost 6’3 I do not see that happening to me.

On on hand, they’re not.
On the other hand, you could work with lower volume to build strenght and build less mass. It would still make your legs grow a bit but would let your upper body bypass it in terms of size. Then, when you realize you do have chicken legs it’ll be easier to gain some size.

And to that guy saying you can maintain with sprints, of course he can. Most people maintain over a buck sixty by not training at all. Nevertheless, sprints are mostly useless for size and strenght.

And my feet hurt.
No really, you’re a pussy if you don’t work legs. And post some pics if you’re gonna make a thread like this.

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
unless you’re of tom platz proportions, its doubtful you look as unbalanced as you believe you do. be happy you have body parts that are responding well, and work your upper body harder.

good luck.[/quote]

x2

pics of these hyoooge legs?

Yes; you may include skipping on your leg day.

After you finish:
Back Squats
Lunges or Straight Leg Deadlifts
Extensions
Hamstring Curls
Leg Press(low & close) or Hack Squats or Front Squats
Calves(Leg Press)

If you have any energy left you may skip all you like.

Couldn’t help myself…never omit your leg day!

squats and milk?

Branch Warren stopped training his legs for a brief stint so they would be in better proportion with the rest of him.

He is also known as “Quadrasaurus Rex.” If you don’t have a similar name, I think you should continue to train your legs.

If you really think you have awesome leg genetics, and they’re that much ahead of the rest of you then consider what Tom Platz did.
He would only Squat every other week. But with an entire 2 weeks in between his grueling high-rep squat sessions, he would be ready to get under the bar and unleash white hot death. He would be shaking with anticipation when he got in the gym for squats. His goal would be to engage in 1 top set where his life would flash before his eyes. 675X15, 500X23, and 405X30 are some of the sets he did.

Week 1:
Leg Press, Leg Extension, other bullshit that doesn’t really make your legs huge.

Week 2:
Squat your ass off. Meet Jesus.

So if you don’t want to squat ever week, I imagine that is a suitable alternative.

Keep in mind if you are not a compeditive bodybuilder and you do not need to worry about symmetry, then there’s really no reason to hold back. Branch stopped training legs for a few months because he believed being bottom heavy was holding him back from possible wins. He was right, and he started winning shows. He still squats 585 for reps and has huge legs.

Keep in mind your profile says you’re 158. You’re 5’8." Branch is 5’7" and 240 on contest day when his legs are too big.

So when you are 250 on contest day, you should be able to decide if your legs are ‘too big.’

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
His goal would be to engage in 1 top set where his life would flash before his eyes. 675X15, 500X23, and 405X30 are some of the sets he did.

[/quote]

dear god

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
FightingScott wrote:
His goal would be to engage in 1 top set where his life would flash before his eyes. 675X15, 500X23, and 405X30 are some of the sets he did.

dear god[/quote]

Grow or Die!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
how about some pictures?[/quote]

Okay… I’ll bump this thread once I get them

[quote]Lateralus4418 wrote:
little off topic, but dude, there’s something wrong with your “m” key on your keyboard… is there some problem with your pc that makes all m’s capitals?[/quote]

hahaha, I was just about to ask…

Keep on pushing with your legs.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Grow or Die![/quote]

good… god.

sweet jesus branch’s legs are hyoooooge