Skinnyfat. What's the Solution?

Very precise!

oh man. now I’m gonna be going through this in my head for the rest of the day trying to figure it out…

@Chris_Colucci on the one hand, I want to message you on Facebook and ask who he is. On the other hand, I really want to figure this out for myself. SUCH A DILEMMA.

Also wondering how one would determine that I’m a nolifer by looking at my profile. I guess having a lot of posts? I actually just post on weekdays while I’m at work. Never nights or weekends.

Oh wells.

2 Likes

Ditto

2 Likes

In case anyone was wondering, this doesn’t work. I wouldn’t give out behind the scenes forum info. Messaging me on Facebook only increases the chances of grabbing coffee and doing a predator handshake. That is, if anybody ever decides to vacation in New York. Ahem.

Same.

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=power+ranger+cards&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1sZj5v5nZAhVL0VMKHapEASkQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=759

unfortunately yes…

I’ll be in New York for USS Strongman Nationals June 30, and I’m planning on spending at least a week up there. You’re on my short list of people I’m wanting to meet.