Skinnydippin...YEAH!!

My first skinny-dip was in the summer of 1997 in a small lake in the mountains above Seward, Alaska.

It was so cold it gave me a temporary vagina.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
It was so cold it gave me a temporary vagina.[/quote]

temporary?

When I was 17, my best friend and partner in crime and I, who were always looking for some kind of no good, attended a party at a Waikiki Hotel. Tipsy, we decided to go for a swim, but the pool was closed. So we went to the floor above the pool and in our unsteady states, scaled down the side of the hotel, and jumped down into the gated pool area, where we subsequently began to skinny dip.

I had thought I had heard something and saw shadows eariler but became distracted. A little while later, while I was shouting to my girlfriend, who was swimming, “your boobs are floating, your boobs are floating!”, out of the corner of my eye where I had earilier heard the noise and saw shadows, I noticed two people watching us, who ended up to be hotel security and apparently they had been watching us for a while. Lucky for us we were two 17-year-old girls and my girlfriend was extremely good at negotiating us out of any kind of trouble, so they let us off without having us arrested.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
When I was 17, my best friend and partner in crime and I, who were always looking for some kind of no good, attended a party at a Waikiki Hotel. Tipsy, we decided to go for a swim, but the pool was closed. So we went to the floor above the pool and in our unsteady states, scaled down the side of the hotel, and jumped down into the gated pool area, where we subsequently began to skinny dip.

I had thought I had heard something and saw shadows eariler but became distracted. A little while later, while I was shouting to my girlfriend, who was swimming, “your boobs are floating, your boobs are floating!”, out of the corner of my eye where I had earilier heard the noise and saw shadows, I noticed two people watching us, who ended up to be hotel security and apparently they had been watching us for a while. Lucky for us we were two 17-year-old girls and my girlfriend was extremely good at negotiating us out of any kind of trouble, so they let us off without having us arrested.[/quote]

So let’s look at this from the mans point of view so it becomes clear.

It’s just another boring night in a Waikiki hotel. I’m doing my security rounds and lo and behold I see two figures in the pool. I call my friend for backup, just in case.

Upon closer inspection, we see that these people are indeed 2 hot girls going for a midnight and tipsy skinnydip…

I look at my buddy and we simultaneously nod to each other…

Oh yeah, I’m not going to get those girls into trouble…no WAY.

In fact, in this scenario, you just “made my shift.” =P

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:

If I answer yes, and you then have to picture a naked 270 pound man diving into the water, is it still a “fun topic”?[/quote]

Can someone post this picture please?

I LOVE SKINNY DIPPING!

Every summer I go up north to Temagami, the most wonderful place in northern Ontario. I spend time on an island on the enormous and incredibly beautiful lake Temagami.

For anyone who hasn’t experienced northern Ontario, it’s wonderful. Beautiful, rugged forest. Deep, pristine water. Gorgeous, sunbaked rocks, perfect for lying naked on. Wildlife. Amazing fishing. Blueberry bushes. Latenight campfires perfect for guitar strumming.

Anyway, I am addicted to swimming. I usually swim around the island at least once or twice a day. Every chance I get, I skinny dip. Sometimes, I’ll wear my bathing suit to swim out (if my step brothers are around), and then take it off and just kinda drag it around while I swim. There’s nothing like the feeling of water against bare skin.

Most days my mum and I go for a bath together. We find a sunny spot and skinny dip and lie on the rocks and chat for hours. It’s heaven.

The most incredible feeling is scrubbing your freshly washed body with ground coffee, cocoa, cayenne and ginger, letting it warm your skin, then jumping into the cold water to rinse off, then drying off in the sun with olive oil on your skin. It’s like being reborn.

[quote]Jinx Me wrote:
The most incredible feeling is scrubbing your freshly washed body with ground coffee, cocoa, cayenne and ginger, letting it warm your skin, then jumping into the cold water to rinse off, then drying off in the sun with olive oil on your skin. It’s like being reborn. [/quote]

Doesn’t this belong in the cooking and nutrition forum?

[quote]superstar wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:

If I answer yes, and you then have to picture a naked 270 pound man diving into the water, is it still a “fun topic”?

Can someone post this picture please?[/quote]

[quote]superstar wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:

If I answer yes, and you then have to picture a naked 270 pound man diving into the water, is it still a “fun topic”?

Can someone post this picture please?[/quote]

[quote]TQB wrote:
Jinx Me wrote:
The most incredible feeling is scrubbing your freshly washed body with ground coffee, cocoa, cayenne and ginger, letting it warm your skin, then jumping into the cold water to rinse off, then drying off in the sun with olive oil on your skin. It’s like being reborn.

Doesn’t this belong in the cooking and nutrition forum?[/quote]

It needs to be a show.

What would it be called?

[quote]TheWookie wrote:
superstar wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
TQB wrote:
Jinx Me wrote:

Doesn’t this belong in the cooking and nutrition forum?

It needs to be a show.
[/quote]

[quote]TheWookie wrote:
superstar wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]AlphaDragon wrote:
What would it be called?[/quote]

“How Jinxy Gets Clean”

[quote]AlphaDragon wrote:
What would it be called?[/quote]

Eat me.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I hope honesty is cool on this thread.
Back in high school, a friend of mine and I got us a fifth of E and J brandy, which is about the cheapest, nastiest hard liquour available. Its like old milwakee or natural light, except liqour. We got us a two liter of Price Saver cola, and went down to his pond, telling his grandparents that we were gonna go fishing. We drank that fifth of brandy on down, which is an awful lot of liqour for teenagers.

Eventually my friend decided he was hungry. Itold him that we couldn’t drive to mcdonalds because he was not sober. I was trying to hold onto the grass to keep from falling off the ground, and I assumed that he was about as drunk. He said he was almost sober, and if he went for a swim he would be fine. He told me I should swim too.

So, we kept our backs turned to each other, he got in one end of the pond, I got in the other. It was about 9 o’clock at night, so we couldn’t see anything, so dont go questioning my sexuality. That motherfucker proceded to swim out into the pond, and swim around. I stood there trying not to puke. We got out, and he drove to mcdonalds, while I hung my head out the passenger window and threw up the 10 miles there, and the 10 miles back.[/quote]

Come on Barney, you know the real reason you puked the whole way to McDs - to get the taste out of your mouth.

Seriously, anyone older than 21 should have skinny dipped at least once in their lives. I’ve done it a handful of times (well, maybe a little bit more b/c I did it everyday in St. Barts in our private pool), but only with my wife around. You see, while cold water makes women more attractive, it has the opposite effect on men. But I agree that the feeling of swimming al fresco is quite liberating.

DB

[quote]Jinx Me wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:
What would it be called?

Eat me.

[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!! That was GREAT!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:
What would it be called?

“How Jinxy Gets Clean”[/quote]

You’d be surprised how much work I have to put into cleaning my dirty self up! LOL.

Seriously, you know you’re obsessed with food when even bathing involves food. I follow Kramer’s example of washing with food. I’ve tried integrating George Costanza’s example of adding food to sex, but that backfired - chocolate comes first (well, right after I do). Poor Kev, there was no room in the bed for me, my 100 gram chocolate bar AND him…

How did I get rambling about food from skinny dipping? (Can you tell I’ve been cutting? Thinking WAY too much about food).

Fuck the after-contest binge. Tomorrow, after my show, I’m gonna run down to the beach, strip down and run into Lake Ontario! There, now the thread’s back on track.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

Come on Barney, you know the real reason you puked the whole way to McDs - to get the taste out of your mouth.

[/quote]

LOL. That literally made me cackle out loud… coworkers are looking at me like “that the hell is he on?”

It wasn’t gay because it was dark and they couldn’t look each other in the eye. LOL