Skinnydippin...YEAH!!

Have you ever done it? Where? How long ago?

I guess I have to answer first, huh.

Almost every few days in the South China Sea. There is a deserted beach that NO ONE goes to…clean and gorgeous…I ride my bike out there and the beach is deserted (native Chinese people, unless poor farmers or outdoor workers, avoid the sun like the plague, from what I understand). So when the sun is the hottest (I’m on a tropical island), I head out there for a swim.

Actually, tonight was the latest time.

Why am I starting this thread??? I’m freakin’ bored, and it’s only 10:20PM and (in my freakish mind) thought this may be a fun topic…

[quote]AlphaDragon wrote:

Why am I starting this thread??? I’m freakin’ bored, and it’s only 10:20PM and (in my freakish mind) thought this may be a fun topic…

[/quote]

If I answer yes, and you then have to picture a naked 270 pound man diving into the water, is it still a “fun topic”?

It was about a month after I graduated high school. Me and my best friend were cruising around with two chicks playing strip speed limit (every time you see a speed limit sign you have to say “speed limit 55” or whatever the speed on the sign says, then put your hand on the roof of the car; last one to put their hand up loses an article of clothing) when I got the idea. I worked at a local golf club that had a decent size pool. The club closed at dusk, and it was about midnight. We drove up, hopped the fence and dove in. Those of us that were still clothed disrobed prior to jumping in. We probably swam/fucked around for a half hour. Ah, those were the days…

We went in the fountain on campus in front of the library one night.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:

If I answer yes, and you then have to picture a naked 270 pound man diving into the water, is it still a “fun topic”?[/quote]

didn’t consider that…

uhhh

damn.

Almost daily since I’ve got a pool and a hot tub in the back yard.

Put the kids to bed and frolic with the wife.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
If I answer yes, and you then have to picture a naked 270 pound man diving into the water, is it still a “fun topic”?[/quote]

Yes. I like that picture.

Did it last Saturday with wife and another couple that are friends of ours in another couple’s that are friends pool. All initiated by the women.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Did it last Saturday with wife and another couple that are friends of ours in another couple’s that are friends pool. All initiated by the women. [/quote]

yet another reason to respect you and simultaneously hate you.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Did it last Saturday with wife and another couple that are friends of ours in another couple’s that are friends pool. All initiated by the women.

yet another reason to respect you and simultaneously hate you.

[/quote]

Hahaha, hey I’m just here for the ride :slight_smile:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

Ahhhhhh…Big…you and MJ are on a slippery slope now, baby…it won’t be long …(see ya 'round) LOL[/quote]

I know. I love it.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

Ahhhhhh…Big…you and MJ are on a slippery slope now, baby…it won’t be long …(see ya 'round) LOL[/quote]

YOU HAVE A POOL?! hahahaha

[quote]pushharder wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
pushharder wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

Ahhhhhh…Big…you and MJ are on a slippery slope now, baby…it won’t be long …(see ya 'round) LOL

I know. I love it.

I knew you’d warm up to the idea.[/quote]

You boys are BAD!!! The trampolin was more fun! Thought of you PUSH. Wish you had been there! :slight_smile: Oh, and you too Ryan!

[quote]AlphaDragon wrote:
Have you ever done it? Where?
[/quote]

Yes.

In the water… duh.

I hope honesty is cool on this thread.
Back in high school, a friend of mine and I got us a fifth of E and J brandy, which is about the cheapest, nastiest hard liquour available. Its like old milwakee or natural light, except liqour. We got us a two liter of Price Saver cola, and went down to his pond, telling his grandparents that we were gonna go fishing. We drank that fifth of brandy on down, which is an awful lot of liqour for teenagers.

Eventually my friend decided he was hungry. Itold him that we couldn’t drive to mcdonalds because he was not sober. I was trying to hold onto the grass to keep from falling off the ground, and I assumed that he was about as drunk. He said he was almost sober, and if he went for a swim he would be fine. He told me I should swim too.

So, we kept our backs turned to each other, he got in one end of the pond, I got in the other. It was about 9 o’clock at night, so we couldn’t see anything, so dont go questioning my sexuality. That motherfucker proceded to swim out into the pond, and swim around. I stood there trying not to puke. We got out, and he drove to mcdonalds, while I hung my head out the passenger window and threw up the 10 miles there, and the 10 miles back.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

hahaha, I was thinking about you push, when they talked about skinny-dipping in that other thread.

You’re right, it shouldn’t be long now.

Just keep us pervs at T-Nation updated so we can live vicariously through you.