Skinny Woman Booted Off Plane for Fat Passenger

I did this spot art a couple of years ago for a magazine article about an IT guy en route to a job. He had the misfortune of being between a fat snoring slob, and a huge weightlifter whose shoulders were into the aisle and IT guy’s seat. lol

^^ That’s great!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I did this spot art a couple of years ago for a magazine article about an IT guy en route to a job. He had the misfortune of being between a fat snoring slob, and a huge weightlifter whose shoulders were into the aisle and IT guy’s seat. lol[/quote]

haha I love it!

A 14 year old girl, needing two seats? No words.

planes are the worst, there’s nowhere to put my legs.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
The problem is that alot of the stewardesses now are fat slobs with huge asses that barely fit down the aisle. I’d personally rather be cramped against the window than bumped by a disgusting slob every 10 minutes. [/quote]

This really is the problem. I’ve said this EXACT same thing several times. The ‘normal’ size stewards/stewardesses never really bump my shoulders, they just kind of graze it or turn sideways.

The fatass ones ram right into me, even if I lean away from the aisle-- their thunder thighs and fat asses invade my space!!

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
planes are the worst, there’s nowhere to put my legs. [/quote]

Way to easy… refraining from response…

I’m now suffering from back pain that I’m blaming on the flight from Glasgow to Taipei( via Amsterdam). I’m serious it’s messed up, and it started on the left side…and I think that’s because I was leaning slightly to the right a lot of the time. And you know how it is if you strain even one little muscle down in your back…the whole bunch of them give up.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

Way too easy… refraining from response…[/quote]

lol lets hear it

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

lol lets hear it [/quote]

You can wrap them around my head so I can wear you like a crown.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

lol lets hear it [/quote]

You can wrap them around my head so I can wear you like a crown.[/quote]

like a crown? so i’d be sitting on the top of your head? i don’t think there’s room for that