[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]Chris87 wrote:
Also, ignore everything “leon36” says.
[/quote]

Quoted for truth
[/quote]

I’ll just leave this here.

[quote]leon36 wrote:
Looking at your pic it honestly looks like you’d seem more built if you had some muscle on your arms.

Do some arm iso work in with WHATEVER ROUTINE YOU CHOOSE.

You can still go full body but just pick slightly higher reps and lower sets such as 4 x 6 / 3 x 8 etc.

Hit everything from more angles than SS would have you.

For full body workouts for hypwrtophy almost any tyrainer would reccoemend

Bench
incline bench
flyes
Dips
Pull downs / chins
Rows (duumbell / barbell)
Squats
Leg press
Leg ext
Ham curls
calf raise
Mil press
seated shoulder press / arnolds
shoulder raises (lateral, rear, front
Calf press
abs weighted
curls (d’bell and b’bell variations)
tricep dips
skull crushers
deadlifts.

Hit everything in core compounds from each plane of movement

Hit - legs, chest, back, shoulders, abs, arms, calves EACH day 3 x a week BUT use different exercises each day and go 3 x 8 or 4 x 6 for core compound lifts and 2 x 10-12 for iso and some would say calves do best at 2 x 12 - 20.

Basically you have 3 different exercises for each body part. It’s like what someone on a 3 day push / pull split would do except instead of hitting each BP with 3 exercises on 1 day - you’re stretching it out through the week.

Rest at LEAST one day between workouts and only 3 x a week.

Got the above form Mr Olympia website, arnold, yates, some other guys all did this to beef up before changing up to splits 12 weeks before shows etc…
[/quote]

Dont listen to this guy, he’s been training for 20 years and struggles to deadlift 2 plates.

I think it’s obvious that noone short of full retard would recommend that routine.

Also, I’d bet every last dollar I have that no pro bodybuilder usea a full body routine, let alone that clusterfuck up there.

[quote]Chris87 wrote:
Dont listen to this guy, he’s been training for 20 years and struggles to deadlift 2 plates.

I think it’s obvious that noone short of full retard would recommend that routine.

Also, I’d bet every last dollar I have that no pro bodybuilder usea a full body routine, let alone that clusterfuck up there.[/quote]

QFT

[quote]leon36 wrote:
Looking at your pic it honestly looks like you’d seem more built if you had some muscle on your arms.

You can still go full body but just pick slightly higher reps and lower sets such as 4 x 6 / 3 x 8 etc.

Bench
incline bench
flyes
Dips
Pull downs / chins
Squats
Leg press
Leg ext
Ham curls
calf raise
Mil press
Calf press
abs weighted
tricep dips
skull crushers
deadlifts.

Hit - legs, chest, back, shoulders, abs, arms, calves EACH day 3 x a week BUT use different exercises each day and go 3 x 8 or 4 x 6 for core compound lifts and 2 x 10-12 for iso and some would say calves do best at 2 x 12 - 20.

Basically you have 3 different exercises for each body part. It’s like what someone on a 3 day push / pull split would do except instead of hitting each BP with 3 exercises on 1 day - you’re stretching it out through the week.

Got the above form Mr Olympia website, arnold, yates, some other guys all did this to beef up before changing up to splits 12 weeks before shows etc…
[/quote]

That last line is absolutely ridiculous. It’s weird, because earlier in this very thread you linked to the Bodybuilding Bible thread, which accurately details how almost all bodybuilders train. Then you say bodybuilders train 3 days/week full body to beef up, pretty much the opposite of that.

I just reread that and realized that whole cluster was supposed to be a whole workout - I have a tendency to not actually read anything leon36 writes. Wow, that is a new kind of ridiculous. There isn’t much more to say about that, the ignorance and idiocy is stunning. It’s hard to believe that he’s not being intentionally retarded. No one in their right mind could actually believe that stuff.

[quote]leon36 wrote:

Bench
incline bench
flyes
Dips
Pull downs / chins
Squats
Leg press
Leg ext
Ham curls
calf raise
Mil press
Calf press
abs weighted
tricep dips
skull crushers
deadlifts.

[/quote]

can you just kill yourself already?

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
can you just kill yourself already? [/quote]

Not cool dude. You may not like him and that’s ok, but don’t go around saying shit like that.

[quote]mattis wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
can you just kill yourself already? [/quote]

Not cool dude. You may not like him and that’s ok, but don’t go around saying shit like that.[/quote]

no sense of humor…tish tish