Skinny to Big

[quote]llostintheworld wrote:
Well i’ve been reading a lot lately on dieting and whatever and the articles on this website have kinda left me in space.
[/quote]

That’s your first mistake ^

I used to be in your shoes too. Worry less about the details, put your head down and enjoy getting weight added to the bar. Shoot for 5lbs+ each week; it shouldn’t take long to get past newbie stages.

As some have hinted at, doing nothing but the basics is one way of doing this…although it’s not the extreme abbreviation that makes the growth happen (with the exception of a true “hardgainer”), it’s focussing on progression and your own personal recovery that does it.

Don’t worry too much about what you eat (so long as it’s not all crap), but rather, eat lots of it, including enough protein (this will feel uncomfortable, and will include much force). If you can keep up a diet for long term, it’s a good one. Like said, inconsistency with a ‘perfect diet’ (i.e. healthy but not getting enough total calories) is not better than a crappy diet with enough total calories every week.

I can’t be bothered typing it all out again but check this thread out, hope it helps: