Skinny People Who Know Nothing

[quote]lizard king wrote:
1PUMPCHUMP wrote:
i hate 2gram/pound of protein a day

Where does all of this ill will stem from? What did 2 gram/pound ever do to you? Love dude, love is the answer… love is all you ever need.

[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking, why does he hate protein yet it’s the basic simple recipe? Well, protein is known to be the catalyst for some nasty silent but violent farts. Maybe that’s why he hates it.

D

I always spread my buttcheeks when I fart in an effort to minimize noise. Although sometimes it doesn’t work and my butt will make a high-pitched crumbly squeal noise, kind of like when you are trying to whistle and your lips are too dry.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
StevenF wrote:
Usually the ones you don’t hear are the ones that can clear a room.

I wonder how much of that can be attributed to “shock-value.” (didn’t know it was coming, then BAM!)

“I’m sorry, Shaun.”[/quote]

“I’ll stop when you stop laughing.”

Why not.

does anyone have a lighter?

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I always spread my buttcheeks when I fart in an effort to minimize noise. Although sometimes it doesn’t work and my butt will make a high-pitched crumbly squeal noise, kind of like when you are trying to whistle and your lips are too dry.[/quote]

?

[quote]lizard king wrote:
1PUMPCHUMP wrote:
i hate 2gram/pound of protein a day

Where does all of this ill will stem from? What did 2 gram/pound ever do to you? …
[/quote]

lol, I saw this post coming once I read what PUMPCHUMP said. good stuff, king.

Super Ed!

I’d love to see the look on this poor guy’s face as he wonders where he went wrong in that original post.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I’d love to see the look on this poor guy’s face as he wonders where he went wrong in that original post.[/quote]

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
.[/quote]

That was the expression all across the Boston area this past sunday.

“What the fuck just happened?”

Balbos also hates 2 grams per day!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
I always spread my buttcheeks when I fart in an effort to minimize noise. Although sometimes it doesn’t work and my butt will make a high-pitched crumbly squeal noise, kind of like when you are trying to whistle and your lips are too dry.

?[/quote]

What really worries me about that photo is that on the bottle it says ‘natural’ - WTF? Natural anal lube? Are we talking about some sort of perverted extract here?

[quote]Renton wrote:
Professor X wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

?

What really worries me about that photo is that on the bottle it says ‘natural’ - WTF? Natural anal lube? Are we talking about some sort of perverted extract here?[/quote]

Yes its really from bungholes and dickholes and vag’s. Oh my.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Renton wrote:
Professor X wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

?

What really worries me about that photo is that on the bottle it says ‘natural’ - WTF? Natural anal lube? Are we talking about some sort of perverted extract here?

Yes its really from bungholes and dickholes and vag’s. Oh my.[/quote]

STD-Nation!!

Hey Pumpchump,meet your new best friends!

LMFAO!!!
T-Nation comedy at its best!

[quote]BALBO wrote:
Balbos also hates 2 grams per day!!![/quote]

What Balbos hates, so does Lift.

Wow, speaking in the 3rd person is empowering.

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS likes it…