Skinny People Who Know Nothing

Actually i know plenty about nutrition and body building. I have a BSc biology major. Also did a lot of kinesiology just for fun while i was doing my BSc also.

Over the year i have put myself on strict diets and workout schedules when i was 21 i had 4-5% body fat (caliper test) and went from 155lbs to 195lbs working out for 6 months no juice. Then back and forth over the years with business and school getting in the way of my schedule. I drop and gain weight very quick.

My diet was not geared towards further stressing my liver. Its called testing a theory about how important a diet is when simply trying to gain some strength and muscle mass. Most say it is crucial. I found that listening to my hunger but not overeating, and making sure that i hate 2gram/pound of protein a day was the basic simple recipe.

So somewhere in between is probably almost as effective for a newby.
Someone dead serious about being massive obviously would have to follow that strict regime of diet and workout schedule etc.

I farted yesterday, it was pretty loud. But, surprisingly, it didn’t smell that bad.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I farted yesterday, it was pretty loud. But, surprisingly, it didn’t smell that bad. [/quote]

I’m having the opposite problem recently. Silent but deadly.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I farted yesterday, it was pretty loud. But, surprisingly, it didn’t smell that bad. [/quote]

The silent ones are always the smelliest.

[quote]will to power wrote:
StevenF wrote:
I farted yesterday, it was pretty loud. But, surprisingly, it didn’t smell that bad.

The silent ones are always the smelliest.[/quote]

That is so true!! I don’t understand why people think when you hear someone fart that its going to smell and start moving away from them. Usually the ones you don’t hear are the ones that can clear a room.

Blueberries are kinda a deep purply-blue in color.

They weasel their way from deeper in the the bowel.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Usually the ones you don’t hear are the ones that can clear a room. [/quote]

I wonder how much of that can be attributed to “shock-value.” (didn’t know it was coming, then BAM!)

“I’m sorry, Shaun.”

[quote]Rykker wrote:
Blueberries are kinda a deep purply-blue in color.[/quote]

Straberries are straw in color.

Wait a minute.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
Rykker wrote:
Blueberries are kinda a deep purply-blue in color.

Straberries are straw in color.

Wait a minute.[/quote]

Dingleberries taste like silent farts.

And here I thought this thread would go nowhere…

Phfffft.

Mmmm, Blueberries!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
And here I thought this thread would go nowhere…

Phfffft.

Mmmm, Blueberries![/quote]

Mmmm, Farts!

[quote]StevenF wrote:
will to power wrote:
StevenF wrote:

The silent ones are always the smelliest.

That is so true!! I don’t understand why people think when you hear someone fart that its going to smell and start moving away from them. Usually the ones you don’t hear are the ones that can clear a room. [/quote]

Honestly, I’d move away even if it’s not as smelly. I’d move away even if it didn’t smell at all. Have you ever had someone clearly realize you farted and then not move away… it’s creepy.

[quote]1PUMPCHUMP wrote:
i hate 2gram/pound of protein a day

[/quote]

Where does all of this ill will stem from? What did 2 gram/pound ever do to you? Love dude, love is the answer… love is all you ever need.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
They weasel their way from deeper in the the bowel.[/quote]

Somebody say weasel?

[quote]E.Ermine wrote:
Testy1 wrote:

Somebody say weasel?[/quote]

Get out the ductape.

um, TSB anyone?

his next post will be…

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
E.Ermine wrote:
Testy1 wrote:

Somebody say weasel?

Get out the ductape.
[/quote]

Don’t make me hurt you.

Have you ever been a hand puppet?