T Nation

Skinny Legs Cure

Hi CT

I did the Skinny Legs Cure during 6 weeks last year

I got nice results, but what enjoyed most was the mental challenge of sometimes feeling that I could not go on, but keep going until I really could not. But sometimes I did quit before I reached my physical limit.

I want to do it again, but I would like something more challenging…hope I wont regret this…LOL
I remember that once you mentioned that that workout was not the toughest one you put him through. Can you suggest me one tougher than that

Thanks for all the work done here in T-Nation

[quote]jav88 wrote:
Hi CT

I got nice results, but what enjoyed most was the mental challenge of sometimes feeling that I could not go on, but keep going until I really could not. But sometimes I did quit before I reached my physical limit.

I want to do it again, but I would like something more challenging…hope I wont regret this…LOL
I remember that once you mentioned that that workout was not the toughest one you put him through. Can you suggest me one tougher than that

[/quote]

I’m hesitant… everybody can create “tough” workouts. But it doesn’t mean that they are effective. I do not create workouts just so that they would be tough. I simply wrote that to counter in advance those who would say that the skinny leg cure was too hard and too much work.

that looks like it was the seed for growth factor

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]jav88 wrote:
Hi CT

[/quote]

I’m hesitant… everybody can create “tough” workouts. But it doesn’t mean that they are effective. I do not create workouts just so that they would be tough. I simply wrote that to counter in advance those who would say that the skinny leg cure was too hard and too much work.[/quote]

LOL…that was a clever way to avoid such kind of answers in advance
I saw that statement as if you had more “advanced” levels of that workout!
I understand what you mean about tough not being the same as effective

Thanks for your answer
Have a nice week